Draft Rumor Mill - All Things Related

kgarrett12486

2 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Who likes Rosen behind us? New England, Buffalo, Arizona? I think we can peg a trade down with him on the board and I bet that’s what happens.

If Denver and Indy don't beat us to it, I'd be all for it.

I don't think the top four picks get traded.

1. Cleveland - Darnold

2. NY Giants - Barkley

3. Buffalo - Mayfield

4. Cleveland - Chubb

I think it would cost the Bills both firsts, both seconds, and a future first to move to two. If the Jets had to overpay by 800 points, the Bills will probably have to overpay by 1,000. That's a huge jump. Like @ravishingone said way back, Cleveland will have their pick of QB and either Chubb/Barkley. You can't go 1-31 and continue to stockpile picks. They've gotta use them eventually.

So Denver will probably get Buffalo's picks. That leaves Indy to trade back. And both teams have expressed interest in doing so. Hopefully one of them asks for too much and has to make their pick.

Some speculation out there that Cleveland could take a QB at #1 and #4. Then trade the one they don't want for picks and over veteran players...

About a 5% chance of that happening, but wouldn't that be awesome. Someone has to blaze a trail right or wrong lol...

32 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

At least he's seeing the writing on the wall now that Vea isn't going to be an option at #7...

His mancrush was convoluted his writing for a while there...

He s not quite over it yet, if the Big 3 is off the board and the Bucs cant trade down- "so you 're saying there is a chance". ?  

On 4/20/2018 at 2:25 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Colts wanna trade with Buffalo. Confirmed.

I don’t disagree with this Bc I don’t believe the giants want to move down to 12. 

If the giants take a QB at 2, then Cleveland, Denver and indy’s Phone will be ringing from buffalo, Arizona  and possibly Miami for a Qb. 

Giants hold the key at 2. If they take chubb or barley then the Bucs have a shot at moving down. 

50 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's talking about Allen going number one.

I can't wait for the draft to happen. It's gonna be a long week.

I think it has always been a stretch that Allen goes first overall.   Inaccurate QB from a non power 5 school, that would be quite a risk for Dorsey to take,

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think it has always been a stretch that Allen goes first overall.   Inaccurate QB from a non power 5 school, that would be quite a risk for Dorsey to take,

But he IS the prototype, physically. And the potential is there. And if they're serious about Tygod being the starter next year, Allen would make sense. But who knows.

I just wanna have the draft already. ?

Archived