Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

Down to 2 kickers

22 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

But Elliot is so much better on kickoffs.  They are higher and deeper.  

 

I noticed that as well.  He looks ideal for kickoffs and can start opponents inside the 20 more often than not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrCincinnati    27
2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

But Elliot is so much better on kickoffs.  They are higher and deeper.  

 

I'm not going to worry about practice misses (We're talking about practice).  If he went 1-4 in a game, then maybe.

This. Practice is one thing, on the field is another. At the end of the day, he hasn't made any mistakes yet in the preseason. But neither has Bullock.

Only way Elliott gets cut is if starts playing like Mike Nugent in the rest of his games. Bullock will find a new team if he continues to play well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
INbengalfan    33
43 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

This. Practice is one thing, on the field is another. At the end of the day, he hasn't made any mistakes yet in the preseason. But neither has Bullock.

Only way Elliott gets cut is if starts playing like Mike Nugent in the rest of his games. Bullock will find a new team if he continues to play well

Bullock also clanked one in, as well as sneaking one just inside the uprights on another last week.  Both were right in front of me.  his field goal from 54 was good, but was a low line drive that gets blocked with taller starters in the mix.

 

I guess I'm saying I'd go with Elliot, barring catastrophe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theJ    50
14 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Bullock also clanked one in, as well as sneaking one just inside the uprights on another last week.  Both were right in front of me.  his field goal from 54 was good, but was a low line drive that gets blocked with taller starters in the mix.

 

I guess I'm saying I'd go with Elliot, barring catastrophe.

Those are good points.  So is the point about kickoffs.  

Practice misses are still misses for me though.  It's worrying.  Plus, it'd be one thing if they were both missing.  Has Bullock missed yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrCincinnati    27
8 hours ago, theJ said:

Those are good points.  So is the point about kickoffs.  

Practice misses are still misses for me though.  It's worrying.  Plus, it'd be one thing if they were both missing.  Has Bullock missed yet?

Every player is going to have bad practices.

Sort of like how we as humans are going to have bad days at work. I would know, I had a meltdown 2 days ago at work.

Hey I just realized both me and Elliott had a bad day on the same day. Therefore If I have a bad day tomorrow, Elliott will most likely miss all his field goals. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theJ    50
13 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

Therefore If I have a bad day tomorrow, Elliott will most likely miss all his field goals. :D

You're not superstitious or anything though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×