The Official Combine, AKA "Underwear Olympics" Thread

MWil23

As I've said for a while now, the fumbles need to be looked at in context.

Mesh point issues, backwards swing passes, off hand not on the ball when moving around with it etc.

It was never a case of small hands. It was carelessness with the nuances of protecting the ball and doing the simple things like zone read handoffs.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Of course Hue wants a guy with 10 inch hands...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/02/the_bengals_would_miss_aj_mcca.html#incart_big-photo

So can we rule out Darnold because of hand size and Baker because of his 6’2 threshold ? 

Dude really needs to know when to stop talking.

None of this is surprising and I'm nauseated. The bum is going to sabotage the future of this franchise. Yep, let's let the HAND SIZE INDICATOR be the end all/be all. 

Aaron Rodgers isn't good enough for Hue at the minimum 6'2 and with hands that are only 9 and 3/8.

Freaking Goff is also a bum with 9 inch hands.

Don't even get me started on Tony "my hands are only 8 and 7/8 inches" Romo or Derek "Mine are only 9 and 1/8 inches" Carr.

Thank goodness that Kessler, Hogan, and Kizer have ENORMOUS hands. That's what our QB whisperer loves, and it's hard to argue with their UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME RESULTS.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

None of this is surprising and I'm nauseated. The bum is going to sabotage the future of this franchise. Yep, let's let the HAND SIZE INDICATOR be the end all/be all. 

Aaron Rodgers isn't good enough for Hue at the minimum 6'2 and with hands that are only 9 and 3/8.

Freaking Goff is also a bum with 9 inch hands.

Don't even get me started on Tony "my hands are only 8 and 7/8 inches" Romo or Derek "Mine are only 9 and 1/8 inches" Carr.

Thank goodness that Kessler, Hogan, and Kizer have ENORMOUS hands. That's what our QB whisperer loves, and it's hard to argue with their UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME RESULTS.

I’m not worried about it tbh, I think Dorsey and McCloughan will know better.  I mean, Darnold is taller and has bigger hands than the guy Dorsey drafted last year.

I just think it’s funny because Hue is going to have to address these comments with the local media later.  

Just. Stop. Talking.

Or at least give a more ambiguous answer.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not worried about it tbh, I think Dorsey and McCloughan will know better.  I mean, Darnold is taller and has bigger hands than the guy Dorsey drafted last year.

I just think it’s funny because Hue is going to have to address these comments with the local media later.  

Just. Stop. Talking.

Or at least give a more ambiguous answer.

Dorsey also brought in Alex Smith to KC who had 9 3/8 hands. I think he'll take input, but make no mistake he's wearing the big boy GM pants and making the final call, and not  stamping his name on any player he disagrees with.

Archived