X_Factor_40

Lions Den - Introductions

Welcome to the new look Lions Den! With the new forum comes new opportunities for growth! It's been years since we've all taken a minute to introduce ourselves again. Being a forum full of veterans, let's take some time to talk a little about ourselves, and welcome in new fans as the Lions Den gets a new look and the team works on another run for it all!

Some ideas *thanks to the Jagz forum!*

State you were born in:

Current State:

Profession/Area of Study:

What makes you a Lions fan:

When did you become a fan:

Favorite current player:

Favorite all-time player:

Other favorite teams:

Hobbies:

Interests:

Favorite movie/TV Show: 

Oddly enough I became a Lions fan during the 0-16 season. That was when I really got old enough to pay attention to football and actually care/know about it, and the Lions were the local team. I only root for local teams in other sports, so it only made sense to become a Lions fan. Maybe doesn't make quite as much sense now.

Hey, 

Happy to join the Forum! Currently living in Salt Lake City, where there is actually a nice crop of Lions fans! Very passionate about all Detroit sports. Never been to Detroit in my life actually, making my first trip out for the game in November against the Browns, hoping to catch a Wings game also! I work as a Sales Manager for Red Bull Energy Drink. Just love talking lions with people and hope to bring some knowledge and good conversation to the forum!!!

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:16 AM, 801Lionsfan said:

Hey, 

Happy to join the Forum! Currently living in Salt Lake City, where there is actually a nice crop of Lions fans! Very passionate about all Detroit sports. Never been to Detroit in my life actually, making my first trip out for the game in November against the Browns, hoping to catch a Wings game also! I work as a Sales Manager for Red Bull Energy Drink. Just love talking lions with people and hope to bring some knowledge and good conversation to the forum!!!

Welcome to the forum.  How does someone in Utah become a Lions fan? 

Going to a Wings game should be fun.  I am looking forward to getting down to the new stadium this year. 

Allright, lets do this, Finnish Lions fan here! I started following NFL in 2006, when i went to watch Super Bowl XL to my friends place. At first it was just watching Super Bowl each year, but after few years i decided to start following the sport more. I started to root for Lions because i have been Wings fan since 1996 and no one can call Lions fan a gloryhunter. I dont remember exactly what year i started to root for the Lions. If i had to guess, i'd say it was somewhere around 2012'ish. 2013 season i remember well, especially that snow game against Eagles.

Current and all time favourite is of course Matt Stafford, guy is so underrated. I feel really good about this years team and NFC North title is realistic goal and after that first playoff win with Stafford. Go Lions!

Definately coming to Detroit one day to catch Lions and Wings games.

Edited by teude

Life long Lions fan. Followed the team for awhile, and really become passionate around 02'. 

I just joined and no one response much to anything posted. Me or what others even say, it's more statements for people to read then they leave... Like it's a football journal or something.

Hopefully I'm just popping in when people are on vacation or something because its' VERY quite around here, even the MODS don't keep lively discussion, even amongst themselves. I've just joined but hopefully this doesn't phase out as another forum with no real fan base. Not every message board is like this... It's prolly against rules or whatever to post a good site to go post in but this is rough around here I'll say that.