Cowboys off season - training camp is almost here!!!

WizardHawk

Not sure where I would put this, but just spitballing. If the Browns were to draft Bradley Chubb at four to pair with Myles Garrett, would you offer up a 5th rounder for Ogbah? 9.5 sacks through his first two seasons, but may not be room for him if they take Chubb.

22 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Not sure where I would put this, but just spitballing. If the Browns were to draft Bradley Chubb at four to pair with Myles Garrett, would you offer up a 5th rounder for Ogbah? 9.5 sacks through his first two seasons, but may not be room for him if they take Chubb.

Easily. Yes.

6 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Evans? Wow. Does Kiper even really try any more?

IMO rather have Evans than any DT, I want a S, WR, or LB in the 1st and frankly if Cleveland or anybody in the early 2nd round came calling I might trade back, but knowing Jerry I think we may trade up

47 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

...what's wrong with Evans? I wouldn't love it at 19 but you could do worse.

Hes more of a second round guy to me. He has a lot of flaws and isnt going to make much of an impact from the getgo. If im picking mid 1st, i want me an immediate starter. 

Just now, Dallas94Ware said:

Hes more of a second round guy to me. He has a lot of flaws and isnt going to make much of an impact from the getgo. If im picking mid 1st, i want me an immediate starter. 

Evans is arguably the 2nd most talented LB outside of Edmunds in this draft. He may go on to many pro bowls. But yea I wouldn't say he is a plug in starter.

45 minutes ago, Trapt37 said:

IMO rather have Evans than any DT, I want a S, WR, or LB in the 1st and frankly if Cleveland or anybody in the early 2nd round came calling I might trade back, but knowing Jerry I think we may trade up

I wouldnt want any if these DTs either. None of them have the right fit for thks system and the value of the position in this system is very low. And we have two young DTs with two morenguys able to play inside. To me, DT is just not a need and certainly none are good enough to justify picking them over some of these WRs, LBs, and safeties that shoukd be available.

Archived