2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Not overly strong or explosive. I think he's cost himself a lot so far. If he looks sluggish in individual drills, that could put him in free-fall mode.

Philadelphia will welcome him with open arms.

Just now, IDOG_det said:

They're singling him out by portraying a dishonest image about him. Everyone is getting yelled at but it's only a negative narrative for Brown. He "looks like he's not trying" even though Miller has no way to know what it looks like when he's trying or not. Other guys are moving slow but there isn't a negative narrative being made about them. They're both clearly trying to jump onto the bandwagon of dragging him over nonsense. 

I mean that may be true, but I don't think you can know all this for sure without being inside their heads.

Just like I don't think you can know for sure that he has no character issues unless you are Orlando Brown.

38 minutes ago, Da_Ducktator said:

My biggest concern with Orlando Brown's workout is he just looks sloppy. The guy looks like he has barely trained for this day. Have to wonder what he has been doing the last few months to get ready for this. At least his former teammate Du'Vonta Lumpkin, has been working out with Verne Troyer.

He looked lousy. I've seen people say that his bench reps were meaningless because he's been focusing on other things but... what? What has he been focusing on? Because his technique was bad, he ran out of steam before the end of his rabbit run in the mirror drill, and he just doesn't move at all well. Nor does it look like he cares much, which might be the biggest knock of all.

5 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

He was a kid being fed a lot of food. That was the circumstance that led to that. Now he's an adult on a disciplined diet and lost a lot of weight. Look at you criticizing soemone for being overweight as a teenager.

Wasn't trying to criticize him. 

I added that UNLESS there were some understandable circumstances that led to the weight gain, because I don't know him.

5 minutes ago, Mancunian Raven said:

He looked lousy. I've seen people say that his bench reps were meaningless because he's been focusing on other things but... what? What has he been focusing on? Because his technique was bad, he ran out of steam before the end of his rabbit run in the mirror drill, and he just doesn't move at all well. Nor does it look like he cares much, which might be the biggest knock of all.

@TheRealMcCoy you see? The narrative begins, people will suddenly start seeing things that weren't there because they put the "lazy" idea into people's heads

1 minute ago, IDOG_det said:

@TheRealMcCoy you see? The narrative begins, people will suddenly start seeing things that weren't there because they put the "lazy" idea into people's heads

I didn't see him being yelled at. I saw him not trying on the mirror drill, or the bench press. And he just looks disinterested. If he's got a super zen persona that means he keeps all his passion inside, then that's one thing. But he looks like a guy who's not that interested.

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Kolton Miller runs under 5 seconds after setting records in the jumps. Didn’t love his film, but he’s a premier athlete.

Could absolutely see him going at the back end of round one to a team like the Eagles or Pats (Peters and Solder dependent) 

Archived