2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

5 minutes ago, Da_Ducktator said:

I'm really confused as to why Orlando Brown's best friend has turned this thread into bashing everybody criticizing him for a poor day.

I don't have a problem with criticizing the things he's done poorly. I have a problem with criticizing things that aren't real. Peoples overreactions are turning me into an Orlando Brown truther and I don't even like him that much. Criticize his 40, criticize his bench. Do that. Don't criticize made up questions about his effort level because you're so easily influenced by a Matt Miller tweet.

2 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

There's nothing to argue. You're stating your baseless opinion on someone's effort level and intentions as fact. 

And you're attempting to craft a narrative that anyone who saw negatives in his performance, no matter how many there were, are being unfair and have "baseless opinions".

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Could absolutely see him going at the back end of round one to a team like the Eagles or Pats (Peters and Solder dependent) 

Peters and Vaitai will both be on the team next year.

I have much more faith in Big V than most others, don't think we should take a Tackle round 1, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

Just now, Danger said:

Peters and Vaitai will both be on the team next year.

I have much more faith in Big V than most others, don't think we should take a Tackle round 1, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

I'm not sold that Peters will be back, though I know it's an option. If he's gone, I think Miller becomes a very interesting target. If he's back, then obviously there may be other areas to go (maybe a replacement for Bradham if he leaves). I just think if it comes down to really needing that money, and having a guy who's 36 coming off an ACL, Peters has to be considered a logical cut candidate. 

Just now, Mancunian Raven said:

And you're attempting to craft a narrative that anyone who saw negatives in his performance, no matter how many there were, are being unfair and have "baseless opinions".

No. I'm fine with criticisms of him. Criticize his nearly historically poor 40. Criticize his underwhelming bench. Criticize something that actually happened. Don't make up stories about his "bad technique" in a mirror drill. Don't act like he's the only person being yelled at (they all are being yelled at FYI). Don't act like it's certain he's lazy when you don't know him. 

I'm not making claims about him, you are. Isntead of overreacting to nothing, perhaps you should exercise some discipline when evaluating a player.

Just now, Forge said:

I'm not sold that Peters will be back, though I know it's an option. If he's gone, I think Miller becomes a very interesting target. If he's back, then obviously there may be other areas to go (maybe a replacement for Bradham if he leaves). I just think if it comes down to really needing that money, and having a guy who's 36 coming off an ACL, Peters has to be considered a logical cut candidate. 

I'd personally cut Peters and take a Tackle in round 4 or so. I honestly think Vaitai is a solid Tackle moving forward. But all signs I've seen point to Peters being on the team next year.

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Love Joe Noteboom. Looked great in the Senior Bowl, backed it up with a great performance today.

He's a good player. Not sure who I want to compare him to, but I could see him starting pretty early in his career

Archived