2018 "SHOW ME" guys

MWil23

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ogbah was on pace for 10 sacks last season, mostly playing without Garrett and was an top shelf run defender.

What more are you reasonably expecting from him?

15 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Quinn would’ve played DE on pass rush packages and Ogbah would’ve played inside. 

He was on pace for about 10 sacks. He had 5.5 in 10 games. And was a top DE against the run.

I don't get where you guys are thinking ogbah was on pace for 10 sacks last season.

He was on pace for 6...

I like him but I see the benefit of getting more great pass rushers and if Ogbah can beat out who we pick up, as I am happy to let the guy we pick up be the second rotation or passing situations guy to....

C. Coleman, as well as any of the other 16 receivers we took in that same draft that are still left on the team

Peppers - time to be an impact player

Tretter - earn your FA contract

S Colman/Drango - if it's one of these guys that earns starting RT, prove you can be a reliable starter so we can look towards JT's future replacement on the other side

17 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

Yeah, I will keep beating this dead horse till it is a done deal, because he has to go if we want this team to advance. But I do like the thought!!!

You're right. We aren't going ANYWHERE until we cut our biggest playmaker who is in the prime of his career. 

Peppers. I thought he was going to be an elite safety from the get-go. He was a disappointment, but I'm not done with him yet.

Deshone Kizer. I'd love it if he outplayed the veteran and rookie we brought in because he's got a lot of talent. That being said, the odds of me winning the lottery are better than the odds that Kizer pans out.

3 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I don't get where you guys are thinking ogbah was on pace for 10 sacks last season.

He was on pace for 6...

I like him but I see the benefit of getting more great pass rushers and if Ogbah can beat out who we pick up, as I am happy to let the guy we pick up be the second rotation or passing situations guy to....

He only played half the season and had 5.5...

Both TEs should be on this. 

Njouku is a freak who should get the ball constantly (Hue's fault). 

Devalve is a solid middle of the field threat too. He just needs to work on his hands a bit. 

Haley is going to get a ton out of these guys this year. 

Archived