Another trade coming? Who should it be.

Mind Character

31 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Not as great as Barkley.

I have come around on Barkley for various different reasons. He still has flaws that worry me but I'd be more than happy to take him at #4 but I am not moving up to #2 to get him. Well I guess I should say I am not giving up that much to get him. Chubb, Ward, Edmunds, James and Fitzpatrick can all have elite impact as well. If we got some great offer to move up to #2 like Miami, Baltimore and some other past trades I remember that were far below value then I would definitely consider it.

7 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Well that I can get on board with. A great CB will always have more of an impact than a run stopper and Fuller is very young.

Agreed. I’m telling you if Hurst falls past 35 I’m trading up from 64 to get him. He’s going to be scary good if that heart condition checks out or if BJ Hill from NC State falls to the 3rd or 4th I’m getting him. He essentially does the same thing Shelton does 

7 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Agreed. I’m telling you if Hurst falls past 35 I’m trading up from 64 to get him. He’s going to be scary good if that heart condition checks out or if BJ Hill from NC State falls to the 3rd or 4th I’m getting him. He essentially does the same thing Shelton does 

No thanks on Hurst. I watched him and the vast majority if not all of his big plays were bc of piss poor guard play. If wasn't even him dominating inferior players it was broken blocking schemes/ misses assignments and poor effort. Of all the supposed Top 75 players he has by far the least on tape that you can point to and say he won that play. Most of the time it was the other guy blowing it. I'd take R.J. McIntosh over him anywhere in the draft.

11 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

No thanks on Hurst. I watched him and the vast majority if not all of his big plays were bc of piss poor guard play. If wasn't even him dominating inferior players it was broken blocking schemes/ misses assignments and poor effort. Of all the supposed Top 75 players he has by far the least on tape that you can point to and say he won that play. Most of the time it was the other guy blowing it. I'd take R.J. McIntosh over him anywhere in the draft.

as a michigan fan i highly disagree with this.  What you are calling piss poor play by guards is really attributed to a very quick get off by hurst most times.  He put up very good stats and it was all bad play by the oline?  why didn't very many other DT in college football do similar things then?  did every other DT just have really bad luck while hurst was the luckiest guy in the game?  He is a bit undersized but the guy makes up for it with quickness

11 minutes ago, bigbluejt said:

as a michigan fan i highly disagree with this.  What you are calling piss poor play by guards is really attributed to a very quick get off by hurst most times.  He put up very good stats and it was all bad play by the oline?  why didn't very many other DT in college football do similar things then?  did every other DT just have really bad luck while hurst was the luckiest guy in the game?  He is a bit undersized but the guy makes up for it with quickness

And I smell homer.

4 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

And I smell homer.

of course that would be your easy response.  Has nothing to do with being a homer and more with the fact that i watch every game so your analysis that he is the absolute luckiest guy in world to constantly go up against bad line play, blown assignments, etc is a ways off.

Archived