Jump to content
MikeT14

NCAA Tournament East Region Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

It’ll be a tough matchup for sure. I think Florida has a better offense and we have a better defense. Then again we’ll have the home crowd so we’ll see if that can make a difference. Certainly did against SFA tonight down the stretch.

Our offense is terrible 50% of the time. UF is a stronger defensive team than offensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RamRod said:

Thought Virginia Tech might win but not surprised we didn't. 

I just don't feel like we're very deep. Blackshear gets in foul trouble and you lose size, Justin Robinson gets in foul trouble and you clearly aren't as good without him on the court. Devin Wilson was just there. Losing Ty Outlaw before the season was a big blow.

Sexton did his thing like everybody knew he would. Felt the big difference was the Petty dude knocking down six threes.

Blackshear is the most frustrating player ever. So talented, always in foul trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Our offense is terrible 50% of the time. UF is a stronger defensive team than offensive.

And yet what I said is true. UF offense > Tech offense, Tech defense > UF defense. Regardless of whether or not you're a better offensive or defensive team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

And yet what I said is true. UF offense > Tech offense, Tech defense > UF defense. Regardless of whether or not you're a better offensive or defensive team.

Damn, your offense must not be very good, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

It's not.

LOL. That means tomorrow's game has the potential to be very entertaining or very painful to watch depending on which teams show up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nova starting to flex. I think they have to be the odds on favorite to win it all. Their shooting is just incredible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Nova starting to flex. I think they have to be the odds on favorite to win it all. Their shooting is just incredible.

That and they have the most important thing a National Champ needs, a PG/ball handler that is cool under pressure and doesn't make mistakes. Brunson's ability to keep the offense and by extension the game under control is just as important as anything else this team has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mse326 said:

That and they have the most important thing a National Champ needs, a PG/ball handler that is cool under pressure and doesn't make mistakes. Brunson's ability to keep the offense and by extension the game under control is just as important as anything else this team has.

Picked y'all to beat us again in the Natty. Please lose to someone else. We'd get wrecked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DalCowboyzRule said:

Boom, *******. Sweet sixteen!!!!!

what a game

At least it was an entertaining game. Nothing we can do when the refs are that bad. They took our best player out of the game for most of the second half, and that's when TTU made its run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

At least it was an entertaining game. Nothing we can do when the refs are that bad. They took our best player out of the game for most of the second half, and that's when TTU made its run.

Refs were brutal both ways. I can point to multiple instances of awful calls against us too. 

When we got up 58-50 you guys got free throws on like 4 straight possessions while we couldn’t buy a call.

Then the last play of the game, Keenan Evans got absolutely mugged with no call...that was ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×