Jump to content
saintsfan

Free Agency: Rumors, Visits, Signings, etc

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, saintsfan said:

I thought I saw us having ~30mil in cap room after Brees deal. Quick math shows we should have (30mil -8mil -5mil -5.4mil = ~11-12mil left)

That should be enough to make another small splah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saintsfan said:

Update on visits - Oakland today, then Seattle, then us!!

TBH, I think Decker would fit us better... a little cheaper than Jordy too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, saintsfan said:

I thought I saw us having ~30mil in cap room after Brees deal. Quick math shows we should have (30mil -8mil -5mil -5.4mil = ~11-12mil left)

Mike Triplette told me on Twitter we "should" be around $13 mill after the Brees deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Mike Triplette told me on Twitter we "should" be around $13 mill after the Brees deal.

So are you guys buds now?? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jcvoodoo said:

So are you guys buds now?? xD

lol, I frequently get responses from all the beat writers. Jeff Duncan, Mike Triplette, Larry Holder, bunch more. Plus a little birdy I have inside the Saints facility who I will never name. Plus, Jonathan Vilma follows me and sometimes likes my posts xD You could say I am a pretty big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Mike Triplette told me on Twitter we "should" be around $13 mill after the Brees deal.

So roughly $3 mil left in cap now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

xD You could say I am a pretty big deal.

Thanks for that laugh Navy xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit, I'm intrigued by Ebron being available. Maybe worth a shot? Especially in an offense like NOLAs that wants to show TEs a lot of love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I have to admit, I'm intrigued by Ebron being available. Maybe worth a shot? Especially in an offense like NOLAs that wants to show TEs a lot of love.

Im a lil uneasy with the TE position...

 

Dont wanna overpay these FA

Dont wanna draft anyone in 1st round

Dont wanna keep Fleener!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Im a lil uneasy with the TE position...

 

Dont wanna overpay these FA

Dont wanna draft anyone in 1st round

Dont wanna keep Fleener!

I agree... just draft Fuma-guy in the 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

 

Edited by jcvoodoo
Interesting signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jcvoodoo said:

 

We needed a backup QB to compete with Hill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jcvoodoo said:

 

Wanna see these numbers... Will say alot about how they really view Hill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True dat. So, camp body perhaps?

Also, Kelemete signed with Houston. Will we seek OL depth in rounds 4-6 now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×