Free Agency: Rumors, Visits, Signings, etc

saintsfan

16 hours ago, jcvoodoo said:

A Jordan, Suh, Rankins, and Oakafor DL would be freakin' insane! How would offenses game plan? Oh, the back end ya got Lattimore, Cawley, P-Rob, Marcus Williams, and Vonn Bell. Holy crap on a cracker! Think about it... and salivate!

There'd be only one way to go, and that's IN THE DIRT!!!!!!!

Keep our health and get some more depth, and this team is down right scary!

37 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

The depth on the line would be very good for rotating. 2 players for every spot means we can have big guys out there fresh for every snap.

39 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Or at our LBers depending on how they end up playing.

I don’t think we can go into next year with our current receiving corp. Ideally we’d have a better #2 WR and starting TE. But both WR and TE are deep this year. Not having a 2nd rounder hurts in regard to the TE position because there are going to be lots of 1st type TEs that fall to the 2nd but I’m not sure will slip to the 3rd. I like the idea of using the 1st rounder on BPA (LB, DE, or QB ideally), then trading up for a 2nd rounder to get one of the many good TEs, then land one of the many solid WRs in the mid-rounds. 

Someone has a mock in the Mock Draft forum with us trading 1.27, 3.91, and next years 1st to Washington for the 1.13 and us taking Lamar Jackson there. I was literally speechless for about 10 minutes, after which it took all my strength to not start insulting him.

Jordan SchultzVerified account @Schultz_Report 19h19 hours ago
Ndamukong Suh tells me that his visits w/both the #Saints and #Titans went well. While he has yet to speak w/Drew Brees, he really enjoyed Sean Payton and DC Dennis Allen. Also realizes how much TENN has to offer as a playoff team w/a formidable D-Line. Both teams were impressive

35 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Someone has a mock in the Mock Draft forum with us trading 1.27, 3.91, and next years 1st to Washington for the 1.13 and us taking Lamar Jackson there. I was literally speechless for about 10 minutes, after which it took all my strength to not start insulting him.

I would be pissed.

4 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

I'd go buy a Falcons jersey, Buccs underware, and Panther's helmet, and jump in to an active volcano, leaving my fortune to the owner of the Green Bay Packers.

Archived