OG Ted Larsen Tears Bicep

cddolphin

Larsen was projected to start at LG and has taken most of the starting reps there.

Rookie Isaac Asiata has mostly been with the 3rd team and if reports are to be believed not been performing very well (but there's been a total of 2 padded practices).

Anthony Steen is the likely replacement at this point in time.

13 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

I think Steen has some potential as a stopgap C, but I don't like him as a G . 

Today at camp Steen filled in at C, while Urbik played at LG. Thus far at camp, Urbik had mostly been playing center.

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Today at camp Steen filled in at C, while Urbik played at LG. Thus far at camp, Urbik had mostly been playing center.

Which is weird to me.  I like what I've seen of Steen at C more than Urbik.  But there is a reason I'm not an NFL coach and these guys are.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Sounds like Urbik is banged up too... our interior OL gonna suck again.

"Clean-up" procedure on his knee, won't be ready for week 1.

Jesse Davis is right now being projected by coaches to start, a 2nd year player out of Idaho.

His photo from the Miami Dolphin's website needs to be changed immediately: http://www.miamidolphins.com/team/roster/Jesse-Davis/25c69d32-e690-453f-b952-3bc5e3685383

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not keeping up with camps around the NFL, are there any better options at OG that are either free agents, could be had for cheap, or are on the roster bubble we could possibly ****** before Week 1?

Not sure what you're implying but I want nothing to do with it.

16 minutes ago, Dolphinmeister said:

My gut feeling is that Pouncey does not make it to mid season either. OL is definitely my major concern for this team this year. At some point in the future the OL has got to become a high priority for this franchise.

At this point it's not really a gut feeling, but a reasonable expectation based on past events.

58 minutes ago, Dolphinmeister said:

At some point in the future the OL has got to become a high priority for this franchise. 

3 of our starting OL we drafted in the 1st round.

We just can't seem to hit on mid-round OG prospects like other teams can.

Archived