Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

Just now, Dr.O said:

What exactly happened? Saw a something on twitter but don’t have the time rn the read into it 

They wanted him to study their playbook and he half assed it essentially and said he had to prioritize other things such as playbooks he's going to learn(he feels he's going top 5) and has a lot on his plate and said no offense to the Chargers then their GM clapped back lol.

2 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Yeah, I wouldn't waste my time memorizing a playbook for pick #17 either. He's in the top 5 conversation and will likely be gone before #10. I blame the Chargers FO for thinking that was a reasonable assignment.

Well you've now been removed from my draft board as well.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:02 PM, JetsFan15 said:

You don't get how you can look at any athlete, in any sport before they have completely matured as an athlete and project that they can improve and be a better player?

I don't get how someone can say a 21 year old QB hit his ceiling.  If we're talking about a QB who doesn't have the arm strength to complete deep passes, I could understand, but we're talking about one of the QBs who do. This isn't directed at you, just in general. if there is a QB who has the tools to get the job done, performed at a high level, and his flaws are something that can be or is easier to improve, I see way higher ceiling in him than someone who can't take care of the ball or is throwing the ball 80 yards when his target is only 30 yards away. 

I like Baker, but even if he's right, you can't say things like that. lol No one respects the chargers at all. 

That's something that could possibly rub all GMs the wrong way. I've been thinking about him going to Denver recently. 

18 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I like Baker, but even if he's right, you can't say things like that. lol No one respects the chargers at all. 

That's something that could possibly rub all GMs the wrong way. I've been thinking about him going to Denver recently. 

He doesn't have a filter. Is he allowed to turn down teams? He shouldn't have gone in the first place. 

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

He doesn't have a filter. Is he allowed to turn down teams? He shouldn't have gone in the first place. 

That would have been a lot better than what actually happened. The media and some scouts are on edge because of his personality. He can't continue giving them leverage. That's just the reality of it. I'm already on record for saying I think it's between him and Rosen. I still think he can be a good QB, but he has to know what's going to work against him. Especially if we're going to bring him in the NY media world. 

Archived