Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

I think I came up with a comp for Baker that makes sense to me.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I think his closest comp that I have seen lately is Patrick Mahomes.

Think about it.  Mahomes was only 6'2 at the combine, also had 9 1/4 inch hands, both threw 60 mph at the combine (Yes I think Mahomes arm is better but not insanely better).  Mahomes ran a 4.80 40, Baker a 4.81.  Both played in similar spread systems, hell Baker even played at the same school as a freshman.  They both tossed the ball around a ton.  Baker had a better running game around him, but Baker ended up playing tougher defenses.  Neither are Lamar level athletes but can do some work with their legs if they have to.  I feel like Mahomes is a bit better throwing with his body in all sorts of positions, but Baker is a bit more crisp as a passer on schedule, and better from the pocket overall.  

It just occurred to me today.  But it makes sense to me, especially since i like both of them a ton.

2 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Wonder if that makes it either Mayfield or Darnold now?

I’d assume it’s baker since all rumbling has been Allen vs baker ... and dk what reason Cleveland would need a smoke screen in the last hours

& yeah, those tweets look real bad. It's funny though because to me, he always seemed like a goofball who put up a mature image in front of the camera. Granted, those are years ago....but yeah. 

It sucks that people get "social media exposed" before their big draft days in this generation. Kids need to be wiser. If they have big dreams, they should think before posting.

Just wondering these wouldn’t have been obvious to people who were looking a long time ago ?

are these tweets he deleted ? Aren’t those archived anyway ? 

Its not like these should be brand new revelations to an nfl team right ?

Archived