Preseason Week 1 GDT:Titans(0-0) at Jets(0-0)

Titans fan 617

The pass defense may have been bad, but my biggest concern after the first half was the pass protection. You're usually facing fairly vanilla defensive calls in the preseason, there were way too many free rushers coming at Tanney (and Mariota a couple times as well).

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The pass defense may have been bad, but my biggest concern after the first half was the pass protection. You're usually facing fairly vanilla defensive calls in the preseason, there were way too many free rushers coming at Tanney (and Mariota a couple times as well).

The interior pass pro is unacceptable regardless, but the Jets are running stunts, something you almost never see in a pre-season game.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Run defense and Brown are almost the only real positives I can take out of the first 30 minutes.

The coaching staff should have plenty to critique after this game.

But this is what preseason is for, right?

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

The interior pass pro is unacceptable regardless, but the Jets are running stunts, something you almost never see in a pre-season game.

Yeah, it has looked like a little more complex of a gameplan than you usually see in a preseason game (particularly the first preseason). But yeah, some ugly efforts inside by the offensive line.

Archived