Orlando Scandrick a Redskin

Eric

21 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Not to sway off-topic but if I had to name the worst player ever to put on burgundy and gold, his name would pop right into my head first. 

Doesn't that look worse on Perry Riley? He ducked his head to make a kill shot on Crabtree, so he wasn't looking at the target, whiffed and hit Biggers who was about to make the tackle along with Riley if Riley was looking at what he was going to hit.

14 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Haynesworth at least had natural talent, he just didn't use it.  I'm not sure why EJ Biggers was ever in the NFL.

14 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Haynesworth at least had natural talent, he just didn't use it.  I'm not sure why EJ Biggers was ever in the NFL.

Biggers was a back end of the roster guy, aka not expected to do much except special teams. Haynesworth made as much money as Cousins did from the Redskins. Biggest at least tried his best week and week out, Hayneworth had no heart. 

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Doesn't that look worse on Perry Riley? He ducked his head to make a kill shot on Crabtree, so he wasn't looking at the target, whiffed and hit Biggest who was about to make the tackle along with Riley if Riley was looking at what he was going to hit.

That's what I was seeing, but I thought with this crowd? just let it go. :P 

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Biggers was a back end of the roster guy, aka not expected to do much except special teams. Haynesworth made as much money as Cousins did from the Redskins. Biggest at least tried his best week and week out, Hayneworth had no heart. 

That's what I was seeing, but I thought with this crowd? just let it go. :P 

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Doesn't that look worse on Perry Riley? He ducked his head to make a kill shot on Crabtree, so he wasn't looking at the target, whiffed and hit Biggest who was about to make the tackle along with Riley if Riley was looking at what he was going to hit.

I wasn’t talking about that particular play, just in general. It was baffling to me that EJ Biggers stuck around in the NFL as long as he did. I’ve seen some terrible DBs in a Redskins uniform over the years but none quite as bad as him.

6 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

I wasn’t talking about that particular play, just in general. It was baffling to me that EJ Biggers stuck around in the NFL as long as he did. I’ve seen some terrible DBs in a Redskins uniform over the years but none quite as bad as him.

Yes he was bad. He was only supposed to be a special teams guy but he got forced to play more because of the salary cap penalty - so we didn’t have $ to sign someone else - and we had injuries.

Archived