Orlando Scandrick a Redskin

Eric

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

So Scandrick we sign, but the 25-year old plug we've been needing for 10 years was just too expensive? Here I go, being negative again. 

We actually agree for once, had to have Hankins when he became available. No exuse

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So Scandrick we sign, but the 25-year old plug we've been needing for 10 years was just too expensive? Here I go, being negative again. 

but bruce allen saved money though. dont worry dude we HAVE ZIGGY HOOOD!

I hate the fact we are signing players I don't want .

Richardson and Orlando are injury prone players . I'll give Richardson a chance but Orlando is just someone I've seen been awful.

If we don't sign Hankins than we better re-sign our own key guys . 

22 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No, no keep going I agree with you as well. Orlando lol out of all the players we choose this man.

didnt even contact EJ Gaines or anything .

I don’t have a problem with this, Scandrick is a good slot corner which we neeed after trading Fuller. I think Bree is a bad lockeroom fit for the team, there have been at 3 cases where his attitude caused chemistry issues since we signed Norman and it seemed to affect his play, especially the first month of 2016. Obviously Bree has more potential and is younger but his attitude has been a problem for 2 years. 

Archived