Orlando Scandrick a Redskin

Eric

13 hours ago, mar29020 said:

Redskins have to pay that dysfunction tax.

Yep. Kirk said as much in his press conference as a Viking.

13 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

The D.C. Bars are nice 

No, they aren't. Actually, DC in general is kind of a crummy town. It no longer has anything to sway the blue collar worker, and everyone in the white collar world is simply a fairweather fan of whatever is supposed to be popular.

13 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Literally makes zero sense

It does if you want to not spend money.

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t have a problem with this, Scandrick is a good slot corner which we neeed after trading Fuller. I think Bree is a bad lockeroom fit for the team, there have been at 3 cases where his attitude caused chemistry issues since we signed Norman and it seemed to affect his play, especially the first month of 2016. Obviously Bree has more potential and is younger but his attitude has been a problem for 2 years. 

Unlike McClain and McGee, I don't completely hate this signing.

But even you, turtle, have to admit that this is potentially a high-risk, low-reward signing. He's 31 who has missed at least a third of each of the past three seasons.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2754253-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-slot-defenders-of-2017-season

With this signing, the Redskins go from the #1 slot corner in Fuller to the 20th best (passing DRC at 12th, along the way).

SCANDRICK
Coverage: 14/20
Reaction: 18/30
Recovery: 16/25
Tackling: 8/15

ROGERS-CROMARTIE
Coverage: 16/20
Reaction: 17/30
Recovery: 17/25
Tackling: 9/15

FULLER
Coverage: 19/20
Reaction: 25/30
Recovery: 20/25
Tackling: 9/15

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

But even you, turtle, have to admit that this is potentially a high-risk, low-reward signing. He's 31 who has missed at least a third of each of the past three seasons.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2754253-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-slot-defenders-of-2017-season

With this signing, the Redskins go from the #1 slot corner in Fuller to the 20th best (passing DRC at 12th, along the way).

But we saved $6 Mil in cap spce and cap space is all that matters.

3 hours ago, Slateman said:

Yep. Kirk said as much in his press conference as a Viking.

No, they aren't. Actually, DC in general is kind of a crummy town. It no longer has anything to sway the blue collar worker, and everyone in the white collar world is simply a fairweather fan of whatever is supposed to be popular.

It does if you want to not spend money.

Don't talk bad about the greatest city in the world .

17 minutes ago, Slateman said:
1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Don't talk bad about the greatest city in the world .

I didn't say anything bad about Las Vegas.

And here I thought the Schuyler sisters convinced me that was NYC.

On 3/20/2018 at 12:45 PM, Woz said:

Depends how much Scandrick is getting paid this season. DRC decided to wait 10 days to make a decision, why should we wait on a guy who may not sign here?

40 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Not bad...

Very nice deal for the team. Experienced depth, at the minimum.. pushes Moreau, Dunbar, and Hosley hard in August. 

Maybe these numbers can stem the blood-flowing now, if just a bit. 

Archived