Who would you miss the most?

Manny/Patrick

On 4/4/2018 at 2:43 AM, Manny/Patrick said:

I don’t want this to get locked and like to ask who in the world (besides family, politicians,) would you be the most upset if they moved on. For me I’m thinking it would be Kenan Thompson. I sort of grew up watching K&K. Watched his career go up and love him on SNL. Celeb? Athlete?

Kenan Thompson? He's terrible on SNL. And he can't do an impersonation to save his life. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 7:26 PM, DontTazeMeBro said:

Kanye

I’d say as musicians go, definitely agree.

With sports it would be Ray Lewis and Kobe, they’re both excellent role models for passion. But when athletes retire that’s sort of their end, with great artists, they tend to continue to go until the end.

In acting:

1. The Rock- He was larger than life. He was my first role model before I ever knew I had or needed one. He fought through so much adversity. His was the first autobiography I ever read (with The Rock Says) and then to see that it wasn’t even NEARLY finished as he’s still going. There are a lot of people like Ray Lewis, Kobe Bryant, and Will Smith that would mean a lot; but to me, the Rock is like all of them in one. He rose above being just an athlete and above being an icon, to being a legend that can redefine the world.

2. Salma Hayek- First ever crush on a woman. I was 6 years old watching my first ever rated R film, From Dusk Till Dawn. From that moment, I was bitten and all the girls to follow would have to measure up to her beauty as judge, jury, and executioner.

3. Jesse Eisenberg- I mean, he probably outlives me, but if he doesn’t it would be sad. Movies like Adventureland and Zombieland and Social Network will always stick with me. He parallels my youth so much. So if something tragic happened to him, it would really hit me. Mainly because he WAS me.

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

With sports it would be Ray Lewis and Kobe, they’re both excellent role models for passion. But when athletes retire that’s sort of their end, with great artists, they tend to continue to go until the end.

Hopefully you mean on the field passion. Using these guys' off the field passions might get you in a little trouble.

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Storytelling and Public Speaking? Everyone can use passion in those fields for sure.

Who can forget those classic stories, "I Didn't Kill That Guy: How I Stopped Worrying About Blood on My Dope White Suit" and "Them's some Dirty Panties."

Archived