Packers Big Board #9

Packerraymond

Who is #9 on the Packers Big Board?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is #9 on the Packers Big Board?

• Vita Vea
    • Leighton Vander Esch
    • Quenton Nelson
    • Mike Hughes
    • Calvin Ridley
    • Roquan Smith
    • Jaire Alexander
    • Taven Bryan
    • Mike McGlinchey
    • Connor Williams

I asked google.

"Height. If your teenager is tall, he has a natural advantage over shorter kids when it comes to how high he can jump. Jump Science explains that this is because his longer legs act as a lever. ... In the same way, considerably longer legs can help propel a body upward with more force for a higher jump."

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You aren't willing to admit that a 17% disparity is a little striking?  That's all positions, and you don't think 17% is striking?  The disparity between the lowest re-sign rate and the second lowest is 17%.  The disparity between the second lowest and highest is 20% and you don't think that's even remotely interesting?

Don't argue for the sake of arguing, just real talk here.  You don't think that's the slightest bit revealing? 

I think it shows a guard has no where to go if they fail. A tackle can become a guard/center, a corner a safety, a WR, LB, S, TE, RB can be valuable on ST. A guard is a guard, and if he doesn't work out he done. 

54 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

I asked google.

"Height. If your teenager is tall, he has a natural advantage over shorter kids when it comes to how high he can jump. Jump Science explains that this is because his longer legs act as a lever. ... In the same way, considerably longer legs can help propel a body upward with more force for a higher jump."

You've never seen or done a vertical jump in your life have you?

5 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

I'm still trying to understand what you aren't understanding here.

I can't believe I'm actually going to answer you.

They measure off your arm at it's highest reach and adjust the measuring device based off that height. Your height has literally nothing to do with your vertical jump.

1 hour ago, Jaegybomb said:

Jump Science explains that this is because his longer legs act as a lever. ... In the same way, considerably longer legs can help propel a body upward with more force for a higher jump."

1 minute ago, Jaegybomb said:

No ******* ****. The actual height you can physically jump is still proportional to your height.

That's cool. Really irrelevant to anything we're discussing. Maybe if we were scouting basketball players that would be useful.

Archived