H.O.T. Thread: Training Camp underway

imani

The last Seahawks forum was basically just one topic and was almost dead.  You can keep this topic for very minor Seahawks chat, but don't only post in this topic.   Members should start new topics about everything Seahawks.  

Members have a bad habit of posting in only a handful of topics in order to keep the team forums clean and organized.   This is not great for forum activity.   Unless you are the few veteran members who visit daily they are hard to follow and offer nothing for your forum.   To new visitors, your forum looks dead as there are no new topics with current events listed.  To any members coming back after being away for a few weeks it's difficult to follow.  

With this forum update, I'm hoping we see an increase in activity.   But it will never do that if the team forums only have a few active topics.  Members should break out of this bad habit and work on creating numerous topics with descriptive titles.  A forum works best when there are lots of different topics for members to participate in .  The very nature of the forum will cause the popular topics to rise and the unpopular topics to fall and disappear.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2017 at 10:28 PM, Webmaster said:

The last Seahawks forum was basically just one topic and was almost dead.  You can keep this topic for very minor Seahawks chat, but don't only post in this topic.   Members should start new topics about everything Seahawks.  

Members have a bad habit of posting in only a handful of topics in order to keep the team forums clean and organized.   This is not great for forum activity.   Unless you are the few veteran members who visit daily they are hard to follow and offer nothing for your forum.   To new visitors, your forum looks dead as there are no new topics with current events listed.  To any members coming back after being away for a few weeks it's difficult to follow.  

With this forum update, I'm hoping we see an increase in activity.   But it will never do that if the team forums only have a few active topics.  Members should break out of this bad habit and work on creating numerous topics with descriptive titles.  A forum works best when there are lots of different topics for members to participate in .  The very nature of the forum will cause the popular topics to rise and the unpopular topics to fall and disappear.  

Oh Thank God. I might actually post more on this site now. Used to drive me nuts that basically any topic you created was immediately deleted by Tats. Nice guy but good lord. 

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

The Browns picked him up. Can you give me any info on him?

Former Huskie, three years in the practice squad, 41 regular season snaps, 1 reception for 17 yards.

Balled in the 2017 preseason, making spetacular jump balls on go routes. One in particular against Xhavier Rhodes that had me fired up.

In other years he'd make the final roster, but got cut because he never showed himself to be effective through a complete route tree, because of the depth we have in the position group, the huge difference of upside and club control that Darboh and McEvoy offers to the Seahawks and the ST value McEvoy and McKissic brings to the table. 

Looked lost in the blocking game which is a huge part of being a Seahawks WR.

His cutting broke the hearts of a few Seahawks fans in the internet, which is nice for you, but also means you should be worried by how much draft capital you guys have invested in the WR position and still make calls to people like Kasen Williams.

Archived