TEN Josh Sweat
ATL Da'Ron Payne
NO Will Hernandez
PIT Malik Jefferson
JAX Billy Price
MIN Mike McGlinchey
OAK Jaire Alexander
PHI Donte Jackson

MIA to 8 with CHI giving up a second round pick.

NE to 10 with OAK giving up Gronk and pick 31.

Love it for the Falcons with Da'Ron Payne thats an amazing pick for us.   Only DT better would be vea and he has no chance to fall to us although at the Cincy pick he might be close enough we could look at a trade on draft day knowing Dimitroff for a fair price lol.    If we didn't think Payne falls to us i could see a 1st and 3rd going to cincy for Vea.

Also HAHAHAHAHA at the Pats giving a 1st and Gronk for Mason Rudolph i would die of laughter if that happened come draft day.  I wouldn't even have taken him at their original 31st pick without the trade up i so hope this happens by any team not just the Pats.   or better yet Saints at 27 sounds like a great landing spot and pick ;)

7 hours ago, BigMountainGoat said:

So the Bills who already have a full depth chart of running backs reach for mid to late day 2 running back in round 1? Makes no sense to me.

Penny has worked out with too many teams privately for me to think the NFL considers him a mid to late second round pick. I really like Penny and McCoy is going to fall off a cliff after this season, so be careful what you wish for. Penny could be their future. Right now they are solid at the position but that will all change in 2019 if they aren't ready.

I guess my alternate pick would be Donte Jackson.

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Penny has worked out with too many teams privately for me to think the NFL considers him a mid to late second round pick. I really like Penny and McCoy is going to fall off a cliff after this season, so be careful what you wish for. Penny could be their future. Right now they are solid at the position but that will all change in 2019 if they aren't ready.

I guess my alternate pick would be Donte Jackson.

Penny is a reach in round 1, I think he is far from certain to be round 2 either, he screams round 3 early round 4 to me. I don't really like Jackson much more. They have their 2 starting corners and is Jackson really an upgrade over Davis and White? Especially given the Bills D doesn't prioritise corners and McDermott has a history of working with late round DBs. I think RB and CB are 2 positions the Bills are very unlikely to take round 1

5 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Why would you screw the Patriots like this xD

Because I believe Mason Rudolph is the best quarterback in this draft for the Patriots. There have been workouts/meetings already. At this point I think Gronk wants to play somewhere else. And Gruden will be the guy to go for it when he sees a tight end who can help be a main attraction during the franchise move to Las Vegas. Gronk can have his acting career too being in Oakland for a couple of years. Close enough to LA.

1 minute ago, BigMountainGoat said:

Penny is a reach in round 1, I think he is far from certain to be round 2 either, he screams round 3 early round 4 to me. I don't really like Jackson much more. They have their 2 starting corners and is Jackson really an upgrade over Davis and White? Especially given the Bills D doesn't prioritise corners and McDermott has a history of working with late round DBs. I think RB and CB are 2 positions the Bills are very unlikely to take round 1

Both have had private workouts with the Bills and it would seem they could use the depth because while Tre White is a good corner, Vontae Davis is on his last legs and the depth isn't much better beyond him. Jackson offers a speed element that I think the Bills would welcome in their secondary. As for Penny, again, McCoy isn't playing as a starter for much longer. I give him at most a season and a half. Realistically I think it's closer to half a season though. To me, Penny is arguably the best pure runner this draft.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Because I believe Mason Rudolph is the best quarterback in this draft for the Patriots. There have been workouts/meetings already. At this point I think Gronk wants to play somewhere else. And Gruden will be the guy to go for it when he sees a tight end who can help be a main attraction during the franchise move to Las Vegas. Gronk can have his acting career too being in Oakland for a couple of years. Close enough to LA.

If Gronks wants to play anywhere else it is the WWE, with his injury history, I fully expect to see him suddenly retire if he is traded.

More importantly I love the Skins pick!

15 minutes ago, Apollo said:

If Gronks wants to play anywhere else it is the WWE, with his injury history, I fully expect to see him suddenly retire if he is traded.

More importantly I love the Skins pick!

Glad you approve the Skins pick. Pretty sure Grink woyld fall in love with the Black Hole, it's fans, and, I think there would be some WWE in Vegas/Cali.

Archived