Color Rush uniforms for TNF likely done.

TecmoSuperJoe

43 minutes ago, TheChancellor said:
1 hour ago, frenchie said:

Maybe do a Throwback Thursday instead? 

Which is an idea everybody loves, meaning it's not happening.

Most likely yea

They could even let Nike flex their design muscle and make fauxbacks for newer teams.

Like have a Panthers Uni set that looks like it's from the 70s, like their sleeve stripes get enlarged and move to the shoulder like LSU and a white helmet.

Which is the crux of the issue with throwback thursday, the one helmet rule. Hard to do with that in place.
The Eagles have been pushing hard to get a second helmet rule passed behind the scenes the last couple years.

Supposedly one of the topics in May will be an extensive look at uniform related rules. 
Helmet rule will probably be looked at, we could see a change to how often teams could change their look. 
So in instances like the Jags they don't have to wait 5 years to fix a terrible misstep like their soon to be old helmet.
Or the Rams could drop the gold now while they wait t get a fully new look with their new stadium.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Most likely yea

They could even let Nike flex their design muscle and make fauxbacks for newer teams.

Like have a Panthers Uni set that looks like it's from the 70s, like their sleeve stripes get enlarged and move to the shoulder like LSU and a white helmet.

Which is the crux of the issue with throwback thursday, the one helmet rule. Hard to do with that in place.
The Eagles have been pushing hard to get a second helmet rule passed behind the scenes the last couple years.

Supposedly one of the topics in May will be an extensive look at uniform related rules. 
Helmet rule will probably be looked at, we could see a change to how often teams could change their look. 
So in instances like the Jags they don't have to wait 5 years to fix a terrible misstep like their soon to be old helmet.
Or the Rams could drop the gold now while they wait t get a fully new look with their new stadium.

The Eagles fighting the good fight.

Hopefully the one helmet rule gets changed soon enough.

4 minutes ago, TheChancellor said:

The Eagles fighting the good fight.

Hopefully the one helmet rule gets changed soon enough.

lets hope man, I just want various Kelly Green/old green throwbacks from different eras.

Would be great to see the seahawks be able to do throwbacks with silver helmets again.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

lets hope man, I just want various Kelly Green/old green throwbacks from different eras.

Would be great to see the seahawks be able to do throwbacks with silver helmets again.

Yes and yes. You said it all buddy, you said it all.

22 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The Eagles should bring back the Kelly Green permanently.  I didn't like the Midnight Green move in the first place.  

1 minute ago, disaacs said:

The Eagles should bring back the Kelly Green permanently.  I didn't like the Midnight Green move in the first place.  

I'd love it but ownership won't change it, especially now that we won a title in it.

At this point I'd take a tweak (new font please) and a Reggie/Cunningham era throwback if they passed the 2nd helmet rule and be happy enough with that.

I think the Nike version of Midnight Green has been better

BN-WI863_3jeUN_OR_20171129103340.jpg?width=620&height=494
1106118-donovanmcnabb.jpg

Archived