Mid APR Mock w/ Low # of Trades

IrishHooligan00

11 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

Like it a lot for the Bears. Ryan Pace has made a trade in the 1st round 2 out of his 3 drafts. So I would say it’s more probable than possible he trades it again this year. Especially given where they’re at in the draft at 8 overall. 

Kyle Fuller/Prince Amukumara/Denzel Ward would give the Bears a top 5 CB trio. 

Agreed. My #1 for them would've been Nelson however

8 hours ago, PghCrew said:

I'm just gonna have to spam it I guess. Malik Jefferson is absolute trash. He shouldn't be a first round pick, or even a day 2 pick. 

He's def at late 1st early 2nd rounder. I have him graded around 36-40th. He's versatile enough to play all 3 LB spots. Has great size, speed, and athleticsm. Just needs to be taught better and needs to strengthen his upper body more. 

12 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Not a big believer in Jameis Winston. And your running game sucked because your OL was horrendous, not because you lacked RB's. You do lack RB's, but drafting Saquon Barkley doesn't fix your run game. I like your WR/TE options, but I don't think your OL is going to allow you guys to break into the top 5. There are some ridiculous offenses out there and Tampa Bay is not close to being one of them. New England, New Orleans, Philly, LaRams, and the Falcons are all significantly more potent offenses regardless of whether or not you guys get Barkley.

I also thought the Buccaneer offense greatly overachieved last season. I'm not a big fan of your QB (he's solid, but not elite), nor do I see an offense with as bad of an OL as Tampa has ever reaching the levels of the elite teams on offense.

Fair enough, we can agree to disagree. We definitely disagree on Winston and the glaring weakness on our line was LG. LG will now be Marpet who hasn’t received recognition because he’s been on a bad team, but the guy is an all pro level guard. And Ryan Jensen solidified the anchor. In my mind the only question mark is JR Sweezy’s health.

22 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

TB has so many holes your just dooming Barkley with no OLine. I also feel his running style doesn't fit what TB does. Also had him slide down cuz of the whole never take a RB round 1 thing. 

“No Oline” is extremely subjective. When talking about the NFL there is such a small gap between the “best” and the “worst” of anything that things can and do change really quickly and weaknesses become strengths and vice versa. For us, signing Ryan Jensen and sliding Ali Marpet back to guard is like essentially getting 2 really good players. Marpet doesn’t get the love yet but he’s an elite level guard. If Jensen is as good as we hear we should be far better than last year.

1 hour ago, bigdog2372 said:

“No Oline” is extremely subjective. When talking about the NFL there is such a small gap between the “best” and the “worst” of anything that things can and do change really quickly and weaknesses become strengths and vice versa. For us, signing Ryan Jensen and sliding Ali Marpet back to guard is like essentially getting 2 really good players. Marpet doesn’t get the love yet but he’s an elite level guard. If Jensen is as good as we hear we should be far better than last year.

“Elite” gets thrown around way too loosely. In no way shape or form is Ali Marpet an “All Pro elite level Guard”. A guy like Kyle Long is significantly better and I wouldn’t call him “elite”.

3 hours ago, bigdog2372 said:

So your saying there's no major gap between Philly's o line and TB oline. That's ludicrous. There's no small gap. If u have a **** oline your offense is gonna have a bad day.

I will agree about Winston he's not elite but he's also not a bust. He is a top 15 QB just needs to not try to do so much n force things. Also def need a new OC lol

For Cleveland - NO! Just no, no, no, no NO!

#1 We had a QB with a super strong arm. His name was Derek Anderson. Take Sam Darnold. Best QB in the draft. He'll have a year or 2 to sit behind Taylor and work out his kinks. 

20 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

***Trade BUF Trades #12 (1st), #22 (1st), #53 (2nd) and a 2019 1st to CLE for #4 (1st), #64 (2nd), BUF has to trade a lot to convince CLE to trade down and not take Barkley or Chubb

3 1st rounders and a 2nd for our #4 overall and our #64? No! For the record, Buffalo can pound sand. I'm sick of trading back. I'm sick of making other teams better at our expense. Especially to the cursed 22nd spot (Weeden, Quinn, Manziel.... YUCK). Name an all pro, pro bowler the Browns have picked from any of their "Lets trade back" BS they have pulled in the last couple seasons? Gilbert and Manziel anyone? How about Shelton and Erving? Or Cory "Can't Catch" Coleman? I can keep listing our "trade back all star squad" but you get the point. Who have they passed on picking because of them? It has not worked out in our favor. 

So if any trade is going to be done, I want it to be so lopsided no GM would every agree to it. Buffalo can give us their whole draft in 2018 and most of 2019. Don't like it? Too bad! (You might be able to talk me into trading with Denver so they can secure their QB for like a 2nd or a 3rd and a late pick but that's as far as I'm willing to go.)

That being said...  Take Chubb. Best DE pass rush in the draft. Him and Garrett as bookends on the DL would be unstoppable. I'd rather have that than the beads and trinkets Buffalo would give us.   

That is all

Mastercheddaar

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

He's def at late 1st early 2nd rounder. I have him graded around 36-40th. He's versatile enough to play all 3 LB spots. Has great size, speed, and athleticsm. Just needs to be taught better and needs to strengthen his upper body more. 

The Steelers have him and he is called Vince Williams.  They do not need another one

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

For Cleveland - NO! Just no, no, no, no NO!

#1 We had a QB with a super strong arm. His name was Derek Anderson. Take Sam Darnold. Best QB in the draft. He'll have a year or 2 to sit behind Taylor and work out his kinks. 

3 1st rounders and a 2nd for our #4 overall and our #64? No! For the record, Buffalo can pound sand. I'm sick of trading back. I'm sick of making other teams better at our expense. Especially to the cursed 22nd spot (Weeden, Quinn, Manziel.... YUCK). Name an all pro, pro bowler the Browns have picked from any of their "Lets trade back" BS they have pulled in the last couple seasons? Gilbert and Manziel anyone? How about Shelton and Erving? Or Cory "Can't Catch" Coleman? I can keep listing our "trade back all star squad" but you get the point. Who have they passed on picking because of them? It has not worked out in our favor. 

So if any trade is going to be done, I want it to be so lopsided no GM would every agree to it. Buffalo can give us their whole draft in 2018 and most of 2019. Don't like it? Too bad! (You might be able to talk me into trading with Denver so they can secure their QB for like a 2nd or a 3rd and a late pick but that's as far as I'm willing to go.)

That being said...  Take Chubb. Best DE pass rush in the draft. Him and Garrett as bookends on the DL would be unstoppable. I'd rather have that than the beads and trinkets Buffalo would give us.   

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I'm not high on any of the QBS this year except Jackson, I think they're all projects who aren't cant miss prospects. Jackson IMO is a project as well, however if he falls to the end of the 1st like most are saying then its worth it. 

I wen't with Allen cause of soo many reports stating that, Allen or Darnold are CLE's best option at #1 or #4, I hope their not stupid enough to get Mayfield. 

I understand the Chubb and Garrett combo, however Barkley is CLE best chance at actually helping a QB in CLE Develop and take pressure off. I know they signed Hyde, but hes not impressed me at all.

Davenport isn't up to Chubbs pedigree, however its not too far of a fall off to be able to get him, Barkley and Allen or Darnold.

That #22 spot has been horrible for CLE i agree lol. 

Archived