Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

What the hell is up with our schedule? We just had a week off, played Friday and now we don't play til Wednesday again? The NHL needs to clean this **** up. You don't see these scheduling gaffes in the other pro sports.

And then the difficult part kicks in. Like three in for nights the week after. 

Horrific to think that this is the way part of our schedule, isn't it?

• Like 1

Nico is just so snake bit lol

That being said, Zacha is having a wonderful season to be honest. Far better than I thought he was going to have. He just made a really nice heads up pass to Bratt for the PP goal (guess Bratt gets scratched next game). 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nico is just so snake bit lol

That being said, Zacha is having a wonderful season to be honest. Far better than I thought he was going to have. He just made a really nice heads up pass to Bratt for the PP goal (guess Bratt gets scratched next game). 

Looks like Nico finally broke through. Another point for Bratt. He's definitely sitting next game now lol. 

Very strong faceoff win by Nico to get that goal. HIs work there has improved so dramatically this year. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Looks like Nico finally broke through. Another point for Bratt. He's definitely sitting next game now lol. 

Very strong faceoff win by Nico to get that goal. HIs work there has improved so dramatically this year. 

Nevermind, it got credited to bratt lol

If we blow another home lead, I swear to god lol

Also, I found another thing where Hynes is clearly lacking. After each of our goals scored, he immediately put out the fourth line. It's like he's purposely trying to sabotage any offensive momentum LOL. Like hey, let's not try to push the action and push them back on their heels, let's put out that 4th line again and see how that goes!

IT's time to look into trading Hall. 

One, his season has been complete crap in my opinion, and I have no interest in giving him a Panarin type deal for the next 7/8 years. 

Secondarily, if we can get a really good defenseman prospect, and then maybe a competent defender, I think this team could be better off in the long run (and for this season) if you want me to be completely honest. 

• Like 1