Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's going to be enticing at 20...

Yes, he is. I have him higher than that, so if he's there at our picks, I'm more than happy with his selection. 

Raymond notched 2 goals and an assist today for Frolunda and he and holtz destroyed the u20 with five points in two games each. Their line basically just controlled the puck all the time

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's getting ridiculous how lucky Vancouver has been this series. They've been outplayed 5on5 almost all series.

Seems about right for us this playoff season, given how Nashville controlled must of the series with Arizona only to lose to a monster goalie. 

My excitement for the draft with evaporate fairly quickly if they win. Their pick will basically be life if we had our second round pick back at that point lol

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure he'd be there at 28, , though obviously I'd be happy with that. If also be happy with shipping that pick off in a trade at that point

There's a chance he'd be there depending on the medicals. If not, I'm fine with Chromiak, Peterka, Reichel, Khusnutdinov, Bourque, etc. It's not the end of the world if it falls.

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

There's a chance he'd be there depending on the medicals. If not, I'm fine with Chromiak, Peterka, Reichel, Khusnutdinov, Bourque, etc. It's not the end of the world if it falls.

Just lessens my excitement. Lis, it's basically a second round pick at that point. Going from potentially drafting two of the top ten studs, plus maybe even getting a guy like Jarvis at 16 is a far cry from where we end up, especially if one of those guys is reichel. There's a grand canyon sized gap there for me. Is what it is and just make the best pick possible, but it's a let down for sure. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Just lessens my excitement. Lis, it's basically a second round pick at that point. Going from potentially drafting two of the top ten studs, plus maybe even getting a guy like Jarvis at 16 is a far cry from where we end up, especially if one of those guys is reichel. There's a grand canyon sized gap there for me. Is what it is and just make the best pick possible, but it's a let down for sure. 

Despicable Me Whatever GIF