Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nice. Yeah, I can see that one lol. That's an awesome homage to your dad

I'm all about the tattoos. This was the most recent, at this point it was only half done. Has been finished now

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/1405-tattoos/page/6/

lol that one looks righteous. I don't have the balls to get a tattoo that big right now. I gotta lose some weight before I start getting anything big. That tattoo I posted is on my left forearm, exactly where my dad's is. I'm probably gonna get the Devils logo on the outside of my right calf.

Nah, should be fine with that much time

I got my ears gauged while actually drunk. That was hilarious. One ear was fine, the other just gushed and gushed blood

Gnarly lol. Yeah, I wasn't sure whether I was gonna do it but I want another tattoo and I got about 3 hours to kill tomorrow so I figured why not. So, I'm switching to water now lol.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Well, we were in different shapes at similar ages lol. I turn 34 in October and I'd kill to have that physique lmao.

Lol that was me putting on weight and before the kid.

When I turned 30, got super serious about fitness. Dropped about 100 pounds over two years. So I go through these crazy bouts of fitness mania. After the kid, I put on a bunch of weight again, but now going through another crazy fitness regimen. Running 4-8 miles per day, weight lifting 5 days per week, and one day a week of yoga.  

• Like 1

Lol that was me putting on weight and before the kid.

When I turned 30, got super serious about fitness. Dropped about 100 pounds over two years. So I go through these crazy bouts of fitness mania. After the kid, I put on a bunch of weight again, but now going through another crazy fitness regimen. Running 4-8 miles per day, weight lifting 5 days per week, and one day a week of yoga.  

God damn. I'm trying to be better but I don't know where to start. So I started with giving up soda and fried foods. Gonna take it slow and hope I can cut down about 50 pounds over the next year. I don't necessarily want to build muscle, just want to cut the mass. I can still run distance rather easily but I've gotten lazy with being active since getting laid off and I'm not happy with where I'm at.

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Gnarly lol. Yeah, I wasn't sure whether I was gonna do it but I want another tattoo and I got about 3 hours to kill tomorrow so I figured why not. So, I'm switching to water now lol.

I'm still covid nervous about it, but I'm getting the other arm done when I'm comfortable again. I'm a big Alice in wonderland fan, so going to do dark Alice

42e1713b72dcea9d29f19e028a67267e.jpg

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

God damn. I'm trying to be better but I don't know where to start. So I started with giving up soda and fried foods. Gonna take it slow and hope I can cut down about 50 pounds over the next year. I don't necessarily want to build muscle, just want to cut the mass. I can still run distance rather easily but I've gotten lazy with being active since getting laid off and I'm not happy with where I'm at.

The hardest part is just starting. I probably put on 20 pounds while constantly "starting" lol. Once I did, ask good. I've lost about 40 pounds in the past 5 months or so. 

Videos always help me to get a schedule. So I usually pull out p90x and go from there

• Like 1