Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Bottom line with Sharangovich and, I think, McLeod. Probably situational until we get Nico back.

DI indicated that the bratt situation could be not great. Made it seem like Fitz is not happy at all

1 minute ago, Forge said:

DI indicated that the bratt situation could be not great. Made it seem like Fitz is not happy at all

Yeah, right now, I'm not planning on having him any time soon. Hopefully someone like Sharangovich runs with the opportunity.

Yeah, right now, I'm not planning on having him any time soon. Hopefully someone like Sharangovich runs with the opportunity.

I'm actually curious if he ends up trade bait. Go get us some PLD! Lol 🤣

We apparently are kicking the tires on Ben Hutton. I don't mind the depth, but anything more than a minor one year deal and I'm kind of out. He was actually really good last year, but he has been a complete dumpster fire the rest of his career I'm pretty sure. 

Just now, Forge said:

We apparently are kicking the tires on Ben Hutton. I don't mind the depth, but anything more than a minor one year deal and I'm kind of out. He was actually really good last year, but he has been a complete dumpster fire the rest of his career I'm pretty sure. 

I'm good with that. More defensive depth the better. Especially since we don't have to rely on Connor Carrick if injuries occur.

I'm good with that. More defensive depth the better. Especially since we don't have to rely on Connor Carrick if injuries occur.

Carrick is apparently balling out a little in the scrimmages and practice.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Carrick is apparently balling out a little in the scrimmages and practice.

See, now that's one I don't trust. He might be good for the offensive strat for our defense but you just know he's gonna get butchered on the other end of the ice. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

See, now that's one I don't trust. He might be good for the offensive strat for our defense but you just know he's gonna get butchered on the other end of the ice. 

Especially given that he's playing with Butcher LOL