Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

**** it. Just buy him out.

He's so bad, man. Just so damn bad. 

I'd seriously be on the phone with Ottawa about Ryan and offer to retain some of Schneider's salary too lower their buy out. 

I just don't think you can keep throwing him out there.  I know the defense is bad, but he's incapable of making even regular saves consistently at this point

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's so bad, man. Just so damn bad. 

I'd seriously be on the phone with Ottawa about Ryan and offer to retain some of Schneider's salary too lower their buy out. 

I just don't think you can keep throwing him out there.  I know the defense is bad, but he's incapable of making even regular saves consistently at this point

I'd rather just buy him out. I don't want Bobby Ryan's contract either. 

Wow, another 2 goal blown lead. 

Our defense is terrible. I mean, really bad. Butcher and Vatanen have not been good this year, particularly defensively. Andy is just too old at this point, and Mueller is up and down. Lovejoy is still Lovejoy last I checked, and Yakovlev is still adjusting. But they just sit back and puck watch way, way too much. 

So we lost Dea back to the pens, and called up Mikey. Dea was pretty much whatever. Didn't really care if he was in the team at the start, he hasn't really shown a ton to lament his loss since. Career ahler and NHL fill in guy. 

Not quite getting the Mikey call up though. He hasn't even been good in the NHL. Qville has been very good since sending him back down, so really surprised we didn't bring him back up for another go round

• Like 1

We get a 5 minute powerplay, waste 2 and a half minutes of it without so much as a shot I believe. At one point, we wasted about a minute with Nico and Hall able to be covered by a single Washington defender. Just horrific. What is going on with the game plan and strategy here? I mean, there isn't any so far as I know. We basically run the one play trying to get Palms a one timer, and if that's not there, or he's not out on the ice, there is seriously no plan going on whatsoever.