Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Lol pretty amazing result

You should see Devils twitter right now lol

Never seen people get so damn upset over a meaningless game. I'll never understand being okay with treadmill teams that have no future but then being pissed at this team. None of them live in reality, man. They are worse than this team is. This is a good team very soon. We're competitive every game, for the most part, without most of our top upcoming pieces. We're icing 2 guys that are likely 3rd liners, on our top line, a pair of 4th liners along with a developing forward on our 3rd line (who we've mismanaged for 2 years) and we're icing 3 AHLers on the blue line. What in the hell are people expecting?

25 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I'm so checked out on this season that I didn't even realize we were playing tonight.  So nice of you to keep the Flyers towards the top of the "Sadness" rankings (no playoffs, not picking top 10)

Dude, the way our team loses is preposterous. We were up 3-2, our clearing attempt hit the damn ref, you guys picked it up and scored lol. Just stupid

I'm really about to get banned on HF. NJDevs26 keeps deleting posts critiquing his narrative and then makes a post saying that personal shots won't be tolerated. That child has no business being a mod. Then I get a message from Troll Stomper saying I'm spamming the thread.

I'm about to just PM him and say "**** you" and be over that site.

24 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm really about to get banned on HF. NJDevs26 keeps deleting posts critiquing his narrative and then makes a post saying that personal shots won't be tolerated. That child has no business being a mod. Then I get a message from Troll Stomper saying I'm spamming the thread.

Nah nvm, just decided to block him rather than lose my ability to converse with STI about prospects. Think my ignore list is over 20 now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Lol the mods are such a joke over there

• Like 2