Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If we brick on Johnny, I wouldn't be surprised if we come up empty. 

Yeah, then we can't ***** about coming out of the gates slow. We need top 6 help bad and if our answer to that is plugging Holtz and possibly Slaf in there, then we deserve what comes.

lol Unknown Caller showing he doesn't know a damn thing about prospects or the 2022 draft by saying Faber's like a 5/6 defenseman and the draft is a bad depth draft. 

Cam Robinson called Faber a potential top pairing dman and Brad Allen said this is the deepest draft, despite being weaker at the top, he's seen in a long time.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

0% chance. Definitely just for clicks. 

I kind jiricek, but you 100% can't take anyone else but wright or slaf at 2 imo. If they want to move to 6 with cbj and take the leftover (jiricek or cutter) I'd be fine with that

Just now, Forge said:

I kind jiricek, but you 100% can't take anyone else but wright or slaf at 2 imo. If they want to move to 6 with cbj and take the leftover (jiricek or cutter) I'd be fine with that

Yep. If we aren't sure on what we want to do and aren't sold on either, trade the damn pick for assets.