Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, that's probably my fear. His skating legit is messing with my head. It looked so bad man...and I get that he was hurt, and I know that he had the jacked up knee...but I can't stop thinking on how bad it looked. 

I just want this to be over with lol

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

Nothing against the player but drafting for need with the second pick ? Not a smart move. 

I would have taken wright, but Nemec was 3 for me, so it's fine. I think he's a super safe prospect, going to look great with Luke 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

And, mind you, I don't dislike Nemec. I just hate the process here. 

Passing on Wright is extremely dangerous. This was your guy to begin with though, right?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would have taken wright, but Nemec was 3 for me, so it's fine. I think he's a super safe prospect, going to look great with Luke 

Who does he remind you of? And does one goal not scare you?

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Passing on Wright is extremely dangerous. This was your guy to begin with though, right?

I think the one thing he was missing was a chip on his shoulder. These 3 teams just gave him the one thing he needed to be a superstar. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I think the one thing he was missing was a chip on his shoulder. These 3 teams just gave him the one thing he needed to be a superstar. 

If there’s one thing I never want to hear about again is an athletes chip on their shoulder lol.