Around the NFL

Forge

Just now, Forge said:

We robbed them blind lol

It's funnier when you think that the SB Nation Steelers page thought the exact opposite: 

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-opinions-reactions-news-updates/2017/8/31/16224378/steelers-commit-highway-robbery-in-trade-for-vance-mcdonald-nfl-draft-picks-acquisition-commentary

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Has anyone noticed how inefficient Zeke has been on the ground so far this season? 

He has been looking good in this game so far...or from what I've seen. But one thing I noticed is he looks a few pounds overweight and not quite as explosive as he did last year. His 20 or 30 yard gains this season used to be 60-70+ last year. 

Just now, Forge said:

Diggs is so good

I got him on my fantasy team as well. Dude is money when he is healthy. I also will never let this board forget how badly I wanted us to draft him when we took Smelter. Thanks Baalke. 

I am floored by what the Buffalo defense is doing to the Falcons...on the road. I really thought the Bills were a 3 win team this year. Also, credit to the Jets...the offense isn't nearly as bad as it should be given the pieces that they have. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I am floored by what the Buffalo defense is doing to the Falcons...on the road. I really thought the Bills were a 3 win team this year. Also, credit to the Jets...the offense isn't nearly as bad as it should be given the pieces that they have. 

Julio is out in that falcon game, its still early too

Archived