Around the NFL

Forge

Colts up 10, give Marlon Mack some playing time, Mack fumbles, Colts now up by 3. 

From everything I've seen of Mack this year, he's just never done anything that made me think he should be getting carries over Gore at this point. 

Except against us. That was a different Mack. 

Edit: 

I don't mean give Gore all the carries, by the way. Just that the Colts should continue to make sure Gore is getting the majority of their carries as he has been. 

47 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Amazing how much the Chiefs offense has declined the last four or so weeks. They have one first down in the first half. ONE! If the Bills win this game and the Chiefs offense sputters in the 2nd half, will there be calls for Mahomes? 

I'm wondering if we see him before the game is over at this point.

58 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Amazing how much the Chiefs offense has declined the last four or so weeks. They have one first down in the first half. ONE! If the Bills win this game and the Chiefs offense sputters in the 2nd half, will there be calls for Mahomes? 

The chiefs must be upset watching his trade value completely tank. The first part of the season, someone would have given them something stupid for him

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kizer is dealing today, has had a few unfortunate drops especially one from Coleman for a TD.

Saying that, he's in the RZ right now where he will probably throw his weekly INT lol.

They are playing much more competitively the last few weeks i felt. I actually picked them in pickem this week to start, then changed my mind lol

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Bears have 58 total yards on offense and there is only 12 minutes left in the game. Wow. I mean the Eagles defense is damn good, but 58 yards? Come on now.

Big stop by the Chiefs there. Bills score and that could have been game.

John fox continues to set nfl play calling back 30 years

And then Smith throws a INT on 3rd down on the potential game tying possession.

What a mess the Chiefs have been since starting 5-0. Chargers still have a very good shot at winning the division. Who would have thought when they started 0-4, and the Chiefs started 5-0? 

I'm sure Smith will get the nod next game, but he's at the point where he has any slip up, it may be Mahomes time.

Archived