Bucs Draft Thread

kgarrett12486

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

How bout we just say screw it and go get Maurice Hurst. 

Would be odd for us to carry five or six DTs. And we haven't brought in a non-NT since Smitty became our DC. McCoy is the only real interior pass rusher we have and he's too good to just get rid of.

9 minutes ago, indifference said:

JR Sweezy survives. Marpet lets ball at LG

Sweezy surviving is the only thing I didn’t like about this off-season, but with what we did with the D and getting Ronald Jones, I think we should be fine for another year.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Sweezy surviving is the only think I didn’t like about this off-season, but with what we did with the D and getting Ronald Jones, I think we should be fine for another year.

Next year we will draft a guard and get Sweezy outta there. Depending how Don Smith plays too we may need a new LT. We’ll see

1 minute ago, indifference said:

So everything I’ve heard is Stewart will be a safety? If true, I like the pick better because he has true coverage ability. Like I can see him covering slots him and Evans in certain packages.

Stroud says he's a CB. Sounds like he's gonna battle for the slot position.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Sweezy surviving is the only think I didn’t like about this off-season, but with what we did with the D and getting Ronald Jones, I think we should be fine for another year.

Sweezy doesn’t necessarily survive. We have Evan Smith And Caleb Benenoch and we still have time to find his replacement. 

Archived