Bucs Draft Thread

kgarrett12486

Just now, ravishingone said:

Marpet moving back to RG?  Makes a lot of sense now.

I was convinced calling Marpet our new LG was a smokescreen to take Nelson at seven. But I'll take it for Cappa instead.

Put Marpet back at RG plz.

Just now, indifference said:

Round 4.

I think we go DE. Sweat would be lovely bring him slowly. Spence and Sweat rotate in with JPP and Curry.

My biggest concern would be our speed rushers would both be proven fragile dudes. But I'm all aboard the Sweat train in the fourth round. I figured he was gonna go in the second after he showed off his stupid elite athleticism.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

My biggest concern would be our speed rushers would both be proven fragile dudes. But I'm all aboard the Sweat train in the fourth round. I figured he was gonna go in the second after he showed off his stupid elite athleticism.

That is true. Lets just add one next year then

Just now, indifference said:

Needs are all filled on both sides of the ball. SS spot maybe call Vaccaro or Reid and solidfy the D.

We should have the cap space for a cheap one year deal for someone. But both Jamerson and Watts are still there.

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Licht should not be fired if we do not make the playoffs next year, Koetter should be though. Absolutely fantastic draft and working the board by Licht.

i can agree with the bolded

idk about the latter though, i like the 1st and first 2nd , but the 2 CBs he got i think we could have gotten better value with some other guys that were still available 

Archived