Bucs Draft Thread

kgarrett12486

Gotta Say Licht is a freaking genius, love every pick we have done so far in this draft, our DL looks pretty nasty now, Jones looks like the real deal at RB, we got some physical CBs that won't be 15 yards off the line of scrimmage, and Cappa looks like a freaking animal on the line. We can get DE, WR and S for depth i will be really happy with this draft

32 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Gotta Say Licht is a freaking genius, love every pick we have done so far in this draft, our DL looks pretty nasty now, Jones looks like the real deal at RB, we got some physical CBs that won't be 15 yards off the line of scrimmage, and Cappa looks like a freaking animal on the line. We can get DE, WR and S for depth i will be really happy with this draft

Josh Sweat is who I'm hoping they go after in the 4th 

8 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Josh Sweat is who I'm hoping they go after in the 4th 

Someone said he's probably gonna have to sit out practices during the week like K2 did when he was with us. Eesh. That scares the crap out of me.

Also, I could see is running a lot of 4-2-5 and 3-3-5 with Beckwith only on the field on rushing downs. With the additions of our DL and DB, that means Spence can stand and rush or we can put Stewart as a starting slot with VH3 and then have Davis and Grimes on the outside with Evans over the top. Bottom line I think we got much more physical and versitale on defense and this will make us much harder to gameplan for and limit pass defense problems.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Wow. Callaway went a lot earlier than I expected.

Watching these phone calls with the Browns and Dorsey... dude doesn’t impress me at all. Like how bout you put a bigger dip in and try to act a little cooler..

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Watching these phone calls with the Browns and Dorsey... dude doesn’t impress me at all. Like how bout you put a bigger dip in and try to act a little cooler..

Maybe he and Gordon will become best friends.

Archived