Who are your 10 FAVORITE Draft Prospects?

RebelTitan24

Which Players from this years Draft and ones that Actually stand a chance to be Drafted by the Titans at 25th or any pick after, are you really hoping to see in the New Tennessee Uni's???

For Me:

1. Rashaan Evans || ILB || Alabama

2. Anthony Miller || WR || Memphis

3. Ito Smith || RB || Southern Miss

4. Derrick Nnadi || NT || Florida State

5. Richie James || WR || Middle Tennessee

6. Harrison Phillips || DL || Stanford

7. Frank Ragnow || C/G || Arkansas

8. Tarvarius Moore || FS || Southern Miss

9. Micah Kiser || ILB || Virginia

10. Shaquem Griffin || OLB || Central Florida

No order:

1. Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College
- The draft community seems higher on him than the insiders (or those that claims to know people...). I think he might be there at #25

2. Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama
- I really, really like Evans. He's my #2 LB (after Edmunds) and I think he's only scratching the surface. He's probably my favorite for #25.

3. Isaiah Wynn, OL, Georgia
- After Nelson, Wynn is my favorite OL in this draft. I can't help but see Zack Martin when I see him.

4. Josh Sweat, EDGE, Florida State
- I'm somewhat iffy on Sweat. I think I love what he can be, but I don't like what he has been at FSU. Scheme or not, I would've preferred to see more from him. His knee isn't favorable as well.

5. Lorenzo Carter, EDGE, Georgia
- Carter, to me, is one of the most underrated players in this draft. I've been a huge fan for a couple of years now. He's probably higher on my board than Sweat.

6. Genard Avery, LB, Memphis
- I'm not sure Avery is much different from Williamson, so I'm not sure if he's really on our board. I do, however, think Avery can be a London Fletcher type player for a long time.

7. Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas
- I'm a Texas fan, so I've watched every single Jefferson game. He's not a finished product by any means, but he has some rare tools that could make him lethal in the NFL.

8. Jessie Bates III, DB, Wake Forest
- Bates snuck up on me. I didn't like him at first, but he has grown on me. I think he and Byard could be a very, very good S tandem for years to come.

9. Tony Brown, CB, Alabama
- I love Browns mentality. He is the ultimate "dog" in this draft. If we weren't that deep at DB, I would've loved to have Brown at somepoint. Don't think we have that luxury now.

10. Terrell Edmunds, S, Virginia Tech
- I've recently seen Edmunds being mentioned with our #25 pick. I wouldn't support that, but I think he would be a great player on day two (preferably in the 3rd round). He can do a lot of the things Byard can and those two would be interchangeable on the back-end.

1. Roquan Smith LB

2.Leighton Vander Esch LB

3.Rashaan Evans LB

4.Justin Reid S

5.Lorenzo Carter Edge

6.James Daniels C

7.Harold Laundry Edge 

8.Dorance Armstrong Edge 

9.Ogbonnia Orokonkwo Edge 

10. Tray Matthews S 

Guys like Smith and Landry don’t have a chance to be drafted at 25 so I won’t include them.....

In no order...

1.) Leighton Vander Esch

2.) Taven Bryan

3.) Isaiah Wynn

4.) James Daniels

5.) Braxton Berrios

6.) Darius Leonard

7.) Shaquem Griffin

8.) Mark Walton

9.) Jaylen Samuels

10.) Sony Michel

In order of how much I want them on the team, not how early I think they will be drafted.

Marcus Davenport

Shaquem Griffin

LVE

Olasunkanmi Adeniyi

Justin Reid

Nyheim Hines

Rashaan Evans

Uchenna Nwosu

Taven Bryan

Maurice Hurst

Don't want: Arden Key, Sam Hubbard

-generally think Roquan Smith is overrated but I would take him with our pick

-really like Denzel Ward as well, but won't be available at our pick

1. Marcus Davenport

-Small school or not I really think he's going to be special once he puts it all together. He's already as strong as an ox, plays with great effort, and does a great job at the point of attack in the run game. Just needs refinement with his pass rush technique.

2. Harold Landry

-Love his bend around the edge and overall athletic makeup. Think he also has all the tools to be a special pass rusher. He just needs to get stronger to be able to get off blocks in the run game.

3. Justin Reid

-Love the versatility to his game. Can cover anybody on the field and can also play in the box safety for run support.

4. Jaire Alexander

-If it wasn't for his injury concerns he'd be a top 10 player. Really a game changer in coverage that can play outside or in the slot.

5. Vita Vea

-Can you say disruptive? All Vita Vea did at Washington is get off double and triple teams to live in the backfield. His position versatility to play NT and 5 Tech is unbelievable for his size. You'd think at 340 lbs he'd be nothing more than a space eater, but he has a really nice motor in his pass rush. The more I've watched of him the more I love him.

6. Taven Bryan

-I've been wanting to pair Casey with a dominant interior pass rusher for years, and I think Bryan would be perfect for that.

7. Genard Avery

- Probably my favorite ILB in the class. He can thump and cover RBs and TE's out of the backfield. Has sideline to sideline speed and also has shown the ability to pass rush from the OLB spot.

8. Tegray Scales

-One of my other favorite ILBs. He struggled some at the combine, but shows great coverage ability on tape and a surprising willingness to stick his head in there as a thumper in the run game despite his size. Definitely has sideline to sideline speed.

9.  Akrum Wadley

-One of my favorite RBs in this class to watch. A really smooth and shifty runner. Gives me a real LeSean McCoy vibe when I watch him.

10. Will Hernandez

-Dude is an absolute monster in the run game, and moves very well for being as big as he is. I'd love to have a guy like him on my OLine.

There's several other guys that I really like that I could put in here. Narrowing it down to 10 was tough.

In no order.....

1. Leighton Vander Esh-LB-Boise Stae
  2. Josh Jackson-CB-Iowa
  3. Harold Landry-LB-Boston College
  4. Tremaine Edmunds-LB-Virginia Tech
  5. Denzel Ward-CB-Ohio State
  6. Justin Reid-CB/S-Stanford
  7. DJ Moore-WR-Maryland
  8. MJ Stewart-CB-North Carolina
  9. Genard Avery-LB-Memphis
  10. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo-OLB-Oklahoma

Archived