***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Infinity Wars

Deadpulse

51 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

These spoilers came out last night right after the premiere. The thread was made a while back. Someone on twitter even said this guy who had that long post on reddit had the spoilers.

Someone in that Reddit thread said someone on 4chan posted the same spoilers a few weeks back. I didn't verify that, though.

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Well now I'm kinda hoping these spoilers are wrong.  I don't have a problem reading spoilers for this type of movie, but it would be nice to have less of a cliffhanger.  I hate cliffhanger endings. 

It's going to end on a cliffhanger of some sort. As Calvert said, Avengers 4 comes out in 1 year and is essentially the 2nd part of this story.

I want it to end on the snap. We know what's at stake, he snaps his fingers, and cut to black.

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Someone in that Reddit thread said someone on 4chan posted the same spoilers a few weeks back. I didn't verify that, though.

The reddit post that I saw yesterday is legit. I didn’t believe it either,  can’t believe Red Skull came back though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Don’t Read if you don’t want Spoilers

Loki dies within first 5 minutes.

Hulk fights Thanos and loses, doesn’t transform again.

Gamora dies for Soul stone.

Original Avengers, Nebula, Rocket, WM are only ones left alive at end of film.

Spoilers don't spoil the movie for me ever. Couple of notes though.

Loki kinda outlived his usefulness to the Marvel Universe so this doesn't surprise me. Maybe come back in another film as a support character or maybe get his own film for once though I wonder how Tom would feel about being around this character for this long.

I'm gonna have to read the spoilers again, maybe I read them wrong. But he was running with the Wakanda army and I thought that takes place in the middle of the film. Oh well, Thanos having the power stone I would expect Hulk to lose. Infact it sets up just how dangerous Thanos is and makes him a better villain thus making the Infinity Wars films better.

Gamora dying is surprising. Though I would consider her, Quill, Drax, and Groot not worth having considering the other star power that needed screen time.

I like the this if these are the only ones left alive. Probably would have preferred Dr.Strange but him dying is probably their biggest setback.

7 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

That Hulk scene is Wakanda is to mislead you guys. That DOES not happen in the film

Just like when they said Hawkeye was in the film ? which is why i dont believe em when they say whomever dies wont come back to life

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

The reddit post that I saw yesterday is legit. I didn’t believe it either,  can’t believe Red Skull came back though.

Really? That's big. I mean he's no Dr. Doom type badazz anti-hero but he can make a good go of it with the Avengers.

Just now, buddy_z34 said:

Just like when they said Hawkeye was in the film ? which is why i dont believe em when they say whomever dies wont come back to life

Well from the spoilers they didn't technically die, die. Like head severed, shot through the heart. They sorta vanished into ash. So maybe got sucked into the soul gem im guessing.

19 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Really? That's big. I mean he's no Dr. Doom type badazz anti-hero but he can make a good go of it with the Avengers.

Red Skull, He’s the “keeper of the soul stone” Thanos sacrifices Gamora and wakes up in a puddle of water with the Soul Stone in hand.

”Snap Deaths” are when characters turn to ashes, I wouldn’t consider these deaths official.

Edited by Manny/Patrick

3 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

The guy who wrote that admits he didn't see the movie and pulled his spoilers from the very same Reddit thread posted here.

However, having said that, everyone seems to be accepting these as being real.