***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Infinity Wars

Deadpulse

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Depends on the movie.  Knew I wouldn't be able to avoid spoilers anyway until I saw Black Panther, then waited for Avengers on blu ray.  I will absolutely avoid all spoilers for the second Infinity Wars movie or whatever that one will be called. 

Question... Is it possible Thanos wasn't responsible for the characters turning into ash?  The way I read it, it seemed like Captain Marvel had something to do with it based on how Nick Fury reacted, and then they showed something about her.  Or could it be someone else was responsible altogether? 

That's what I've been thinking about. I don't see what paging Captain Marvel has to do with the Infinity Gauntlet. She's not a cosmic character either. Fury shouldn't know about Thanos or his "plan" either. So that was weird. 

Edited by PapaShogun

4 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

I won't get to see it for a while and it would get spoiled for me in a text thread or something almost immediately. Or someone at work or someone would post something online. I figured just get it out of the way and find out what happens

Ok well, that makes sense. I'd still try my darndest to avoid spoilers, even if it took months lol.

Edited by PapaShogun

5 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Reading the spoilers somehow makes me want to see it even more

Yea reading spoilers never ruins a movie for me.

And sometimes it can save you from a whole lot of grief from watching or reading something. Such as the Cursed Child crap that JK Rowling put out. Reading spoilers saved me alot of grief that time.

Edited by Calvert28

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

If they turned to ash, its a good hunch they got sucked into the soul gem which was my first thought. It's a nice twist for the people who don't know the full capabilities of that stone.

How does ash = it's a good hunch they got sucked into the soul stone? 

Edited by PapaShogun

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

How does ash = it's a good hunch they got sucked into the soul stone? 

Cause they are not gonna kill off a major blockbuster franchise like Black Panther in one movie and do prequels to fill it up. It needs a trilogy to carry on into the future timelines. Tchalla is the perfect character to do that if they can get Boseman to take on a Tony Stark type role for the new heroes.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You think Disney is going to kill off all those characters they spent 10 years and millions of dollars making?  It's common sense. 

Thats why Avengers 4 will deal with the quantum realm/time travel to pun intended avenge those deaths an bring em back to life. At least that's the popular theory being thrown around.