SUPER LATE STAGE DARNOLD PLANE

mistakey

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

College.

University is where you go in England, ‘Murica it’s college.

:D allow me an exception because it was San Diego State University!

I called it college when I was over there. Over here, college is a go between of high school and university, that you typically attend for 2 years from 16-18.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

:D allow me an exception because it was San Diego State University!

You chose well.  One of the best campuses I’ve seen.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

I called it college when I was over there. Over here, college is a go between of high school and university, that you typically attend for 2 years from 16-18.

I know Aztec, I watched every episode of The Crown and Peaky Blinders.  I’m practically British.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You chose well.  One of the best campuses I’ve seen.

I know Aztec, I watched every episode of The Crown and Peaky Blinders.  I’m practically British.

Oh yeah? Well my grandpa came over from Britain so I actually am 15.879% British ?

5 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh yeah? Well my grandpa came over from Britain so I actually am 15.879% British ?

We’re all pretty much related at this point with a common ancestor, probably William the Conqueror or Charlemagne.

My mum does all the ancestry research stuff. Apparently I just need a few thousand men and women to croak it and I’ll be King.

2 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

We’re all pretty much related at this point with a common ancestor, probably William the Conqueror or Charlemagne.

My mum does all the ancestry research stuff. Apparently I just need a few thousand men and women to croak it and I’ll be King.

Yeah that would be a little too many to off. Looks like you’ll have to be satisfied with your status quo. 

Archived