MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

8 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

That's rubbish. You really think she just admitted herself to hospital because she was scared to fight Valentina?

I'm sick of the Valentina circle jerk and her increasingly unlikable personality. People acting like she's Rumble Johnson or prime Ngannou

I agree that its very unlikely that she went all the way to the day before and then went to the hospital. Unless she decided she was just done fighting all together

21 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Miss this yesterday. What do you guys think about it?

JJ said she's not leaving til she gets the 115 belt back, but yeah that definitely makes the most sense to do valentina v. jj. wouldn't rather see any other women's fight at the moment 

17 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

JJ said she's not leaving til she gets the 115 belt back, but yeah that definitely makes the most sense to do valentina v. jj. wouldn't rather see any other women's fight at the moment 

JJ is gonna be waiting a while then lol. She isn't getting a title shot as long as Rose stays champ. 

• Like 1

ughhhhhh here comes everyone like "Diego is back" "Vintage Diego Sanchez"

That was one of the worst IQ fights by White I've seen. The dangers of a guy coming out of the regional circuit with a lot of back submissions. Hopefully he's learned now that you can't just stay on your back for 15 minutes at the highest level.

Hope Sanchez retires too. He got away with a guy handing him a win, but even then he got dropped on the feet, and dropped several times with upkicks. Get him out of there.

22 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

ughhhhhh here comes everyone like "Diego is back" "Vintage Diego Sanchez"

That was one of the worst IQ fights by White I've seen. The dangers of a guy coming out of the regional circuit with a lot of back submissions. Hopefully he's learned now that you can't just stay on your back for 15 minutes at the highest level.

Hope Sanchez retires too. He got away with a guy handing him a win, but even then he got dropped on the feet, and dropped several times with upkicks. Get him out of there.

His brain is mush at this point. Dude probably has worse CTE than NFL players from the 70s.