MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know RDA went on his run after that fight but before then he wasn't much really. And Tony fought him right after he lost the belt when he was considered a much better fighter. That's how I looked at it. To the point said ,though, neither guy has an impressive resume. He was supposed to fight Khabib 3 times, but Khabib pulled out twice to Ferg's 1

Rda was on a 6 fight win streak when he lost to khabib. Once again i disagree.  And tony has pulled out of 2 fights as well as khabib. That fight has been made 4 times

6 hours ago, Big Snack said:

Rda was on a 6 fight win streak when he lost to khabib. Once again i disagree.  And tony has pulled out of 2 fights as well as khabib. That fight has been made 4 times

It was 5 and who did he beat? Its all becoming cyclical *evil laugh*

Partially kidding but seriously other than Cowboy its not like he beat anyone yet either

Just now, beekay414 said:

Would really screw him if he claims he only walked them to their car.

Yup. It was from may though right? Idk how long it takes to get DNA stuff back, but I would imagine that they should know something.  I mean... it only takes like 20 minutes ( including commercial breaks) on csi

Just now, I <3 Faulk said:

Yup. It was from may though right? Idk how long it takes to get DNA stuff back, but I would imagine that they should know something.  I mean... it only takes like 20 minutes ( including commercial breaks) on csi

lol yeah. I think it can take upwards of 6 months or so IIRC. I'm not too familiar though. I remember hearing it takes a really long time.

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol yeah. I think it can take upwards of 6 months or so IIRC. I'm not too familiar though. I remember hearing it takes a really long time.

If it's not his then he's good. If it is... he got some splaining to do. 

Story sounds odd though. He was hiding in the dark corner and she didn't notice him at first? I mean idk.... 

lol watch, Lewis vs Volkov is about to become for the interim heavyweight belt, but then Lesnar's going to get the next shot anyway

or they have an interim lightweight title literally a month after the proper title fight (though that will actually make sense if Conor wins)

Edited by Buckrock101

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

lol watch, Lewis vs Volkov is about to become for the interim heavyweight belt, but then Lesnar's going to get the next shot anyway

or they have an interim lightweight title literally a month after the proper title fight (though that will actually make sense if Conor wins)

Nate just tweeted this gem...probably a troll job though...

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Crazy! Is this a UFC being cheap thing or simply too many killers at LW?

his value to other orgs is more than to the UFC right now. since he's lost to Conor and Dustin already, but beaten a lot of other guys, he's in a tough spot where he's kind of capped out.

but he's still a really exciting fighter, and a legend of the sport, who could be a proper star in Bellator or One. so they're willing to splash some cash.

Also heard something about One wanting to expand into Japan next year, and wanting Eddie to spearhead that push, since he's got a history in Japan. Alvarez vs Aoki 3 would be a huge fight for them to launch in Japan with.

• Like 1