The Worst Mock Ever

chris00cm

5 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

What do you all think?

I think you suck because you totally lured me in with that thread Title !  :D

Nice work all around. Hard to believe Lamar Jackson will be there at 23. And I don't think Chargerfan will be on board with Ragnow

Definitely not the worst mock ever ...

Cheers

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Nice work all around. Hard to believe Lamar Jackson will be there at 23. And I don't think Chargerfan will be on board with Ragnow

Cheers

It's funny I actually have been sitting here trying to fix that. I don't think they choose him, but I know he goes in the area and I can't find a spot to put him. And I didn't know who else to give to them. Maybe Da'Ron Payne? Appreciate the response.

11 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Cheers

I don't mind Landry but personally I'd take Edmunds as I have him much higher in my rankings.

I doubt Charger fans would be happy with Ragnow. They drafted two OG with their first two picks last year who will both start and just signed Pouncey. I can't see them taking a 1st rounder just to sit on the bench.

7 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

It's funny I actually have been sitting here trying to fix that. I don't think they choose him, but I know he goes in the area and I can't find a spot to put him. And I didn't know who else to give to them. Maybe Da'Ron Payne? Appreciate the response.

Give Ragnow to Cincy

5 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

I don't mind Landry but personally I'd take Edmunds as I have him much higher in my rankings.

I doubt Charger fans would be happy with Ragnow. They drafted two OG with their first two picks last year who will both start and just signed Pouncey. I can't see them taking a 1st rounder just to sit on the bench.

Based on Packers history alone, I don't see them taking an ILB. They seem to be one of the few teams that are pretty predictable. Landry is very similar to Nick Perry/Clay Matthews/etc. and fills a need. Although I'm thinking I need to put Fitzpatrick to the Packers now lol

25 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Them or Bills for sure is what I was thinking. Vander Esch to the Chargers? Fills a big need.

Would agree with that.

Also, Falcon fans will eat you alive for going WR over Payne.  Payne would be BPA there for sure and fill a huge need.

28 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Based on Packers history alone, I don't see them taking an ILB. They seem to be one of the few teams that are pretty predictable. Landry is very similar to Nick Perry/Clay Matthews/etc. and fills a need. Although I'm thinking I need to put Fitzpatrick to the Packers now lol

I don't disagree but Edmunds isn't just an ILB, he is so versatile he could be a rush LB on 3rd down.

1 minute ago, badgers0821 said:

Would agree with that.

Also, Falcon fans will eat you alive for going WR over Payne.  Payne would be BPA there for sure and fill a huge need.

They are crazy. Quinn/Pioli (not Dimitroff) would take uber-athletic/raw Taven Bryan before Payne. I'm considering swapping that one out too.

3 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

I don't disagree but Edmunds isn't just an ILB, he is so versatile he could be a rush LB on 3rd down.

Fair enough. Based on everything I've heard about you guys, I'm thinking Fitz is the safest bet. Moving Edmunds to 11. Davenport to the Cards. Landry to the Bengals.

It's nice but i think the Falcons take Da'Ron Payne at 26 over Bryan if both are there.  We need a NT much more than we need a SDE/DT  plus Payne is much better value there honestly as on most boards he is a top 20 pick and bryan is a late 1st early 2nd value.   Then you got Payne who is much more seasoned and experienced and still young so he can come in right away and help.  Bryan is still a damn good player but will need to be brought along slower more than likely.   If Vea and Payne are gone then i go Bryan for value and take a true NT later in rounds 2 or 3.

36 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

It's nice but i think the Falcons take Da'Ron Payne at 26 over Bryan if both are there.  We need a NT much more than we need a SDE/DT  plus Payne is much better value there honestly as on most boards he is a top 20 pick and bryan is a late 1st early 2nd value.   Then you got Payne who is much more seasoned and experienced and still young so he can come in right away and help.  Bryan is still a damn good player but will need to be brought along slower more than likely.   If Vea and Payne are gone then i go Bryan for value and take a true NT later in rounds 2 or 3.

I just don't see Quinn using a first round pick on a run-stuffing NT. He wants them one-gap penetrators in the first round. Bryan is that guy and is super athletic. 

Archived