2018 NFL Draft Thread - Day 2

SemperFeist

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

We'll see how he does against NFL competition.  I'm not too high on him after that combine is all I'm saying.

I don't care what he does in shorts, I care what he does with those pads on and what the film room shows, both things he excelled at.  His poor combine could be our blessing in disguise because if he put up the numbers most expected he's probably the first OT off the board

1 minute ago, Boda said:

I don't care what he does in shorts, I care what he does with those pads on and in the film room, both things he excelled at.  His poor combine could be our blessing in disguise because if he put up the numbers most expected he's probably the first OT off the board

Maybe.  We need some luck at this point.  Not many good ones left.

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Maybe.  We need some luck at this point.  Not many good ones left.

I mean I could be wrong as its a total crap shoot but Ive liked him for a while and have just gotten blasted on here for it ... lol 

2 minutes ago, Boda said:

I don't care what he does in shorts, I care what he does with those pads on and what the film room shows, both things he excelled at.  His poor combine could be our blessing in disguise because if he put up the numbers most expected he's probably the first OT off the board

You're really playing with some long odds if you're the Vikings and you take Brown on the premise of his poor combine being a blessing in disguise.

It was historically bad and the data points for linemen having successful careers with similar combine performances (albeit technically better)....well there aren't many

New Top 10 ... yay

1. Maurice Hurst | DT

2. Orlando Brown | OT

3. Lorenzo Carter | LB

4. Tyrell Crosby | OT

5. Justin Reid | S

6. Derrius Guice | RB

7. Ronnie Harrison | S  

8. Mason Rudolph | QB

9. Sam Hubbard | EDGE

10.  Brian O'Neil | OT

Really hoping for Crosby. Very good feet, good punch and long arms to go with it, and relishes putting his man on the ground. Didn’t allow a sack in 2017, and had the 7th highest pass protection grade from PFF

Just now, rpmwr19 said:

Really hoping for Crosby. Very good feet, good punch and long arms to go with it, and relishes putting his man on the ground. Didn’t allow a sack in 2017, and had the 7th highest pass protection grade from PFF

Same

Archived