vikesfan89

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,634 profile views

vikesfan89's Achievements

1. The Vikings had to have been sweating bullets when the Bears were on the clock knowing that another team could trade to 9
  2. I'm sure Kwesi is aware of what it would take to get a comp pick. A quality starter would probably be worth giving up that 3rd rounder but maybe he still has a plan to get it back. I'll just wait until next year to see what they get.
  3. That is interesting. So if griffin were to play well enough the team could potentially trade him for a 7th and then get an extra comp pick?
  4. They need 3 teers of QBs. When Penix starts in 3 years, Sanders can jump into the backup role
  5. That means that he wasn't at the top but I don't think many people are surprised by that. Hopefully McCarthy will make people forget that he might not have been their first choice sooner than later
  6. I figured that the Vikings wanting to draft a qb had something to do with him moving on. It's good that they were honest about it. I don't blame Kirk for not expecting a team to draft his replacement right after signing him to $100 million guaranteed
  7. What happens if the players move to early? It seems like that will be tough for the officials to see if someone moves before the ball is caught
  8. It still baffles me that some team didn't at least take a flyer on him with how productive he was in college
  9. It's 1 year so Darnold is playing for a new contract for next season with a different team. If Darnold is looking good and McCarthy is ready to go before the trade deadline and some team loses their starter, maybe they could trade him mid-season. That is a lot of ifs and seems unlikely though so they'll probably lose him in the offseason with the chance to get a comp pick
  10. I don't see how Darnold being successful would cause problems for McCarthy
  11. It's weird how many nfl players name their kids after themselves but it helps knowing who they are
  12. I don't want to get carried away but I think those are reasonable expectations
  13. If the Falcons would have taken Odunze, would the Bears have traded back with a team that wanted McCarthy? Or were the Vikings really the only team trading up for him?