Cleveland Browns Positivity Thread v2.0

NudeTayne

Just now, bruceb said:

Maybe someday I will learn to be as charming as you, but I doubt it.:)

Ty. Just keeping the positivity thread positive, so @NudeTayne don't hunt me down and verbally molest me. Besides, The Book says blessed are the peacemakers, so I try (emphasize TRY) to be that. 

On 4/29/2018 at 1:51 PM, Fatgerman said:

No problem, buddy! Although, I'm not sure how I feel about being lumped in with that dirty islander @Kiwibrown. Heard he was trying to pass himself off as Australian. Just shameful really. When will that poor white New Zealand trash learn?!;):P

haha

islander is a mildly racist term here in New Zealand. which you don't want to do, because you don't want to piss off a Tongan or a Samoan. Especially at the same time. 

Image result for Tongan vs Samoa

And we don't have white trash we have boguns. 

Image result for boguns new Zealand

9 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Just because they like AC/DC doesn't make them boguns! >:(

not all who like ACDC are boguns, but all boguns like ACDC. 

Bogan isn't a derogatory term, it is a descriptive term of the people who live in Rangiora (also known as Rangoon because of its large bogan population) and every white person in west Auckland circa 1990-2005

https://www.facebook.com/****townsofnewzealand/?hc_ref=ARQQf6ehllmddRyAdwem2-QULpo8CxX-2txXWPdtMQy3vawSggRQjln7kTqzTSQblRs&fref=nf

sh%t towns NZ if you want to learn about the real NZ. 

On 4/29/2018 at 1:45 PM, bruceb said:

You and @Kiwibrown are who are keeping me in this forum.

Ty.

I feel for ya B. 
this is going to be an interesting year of football a head. 
Last year we were a young inexpereicned team. 
My concern for this year is how many head cases we have on the roster, JG, Randell the FS, Galloway, after a while it can criple your team especially if you start losing. 

On 4/29/2018 at 12:43 PM, TheeRealDeal said:

Why is Genard Avery listed at ILB? I never watched him before an hour ago but every highlight and youtube video I have found he clearly plays OLB and up on the LOS. He is built like James Harrison and plays a lot like him as well. I would say a more athletic less powerful James Harrison.

Maybe they view him like Hightower from NE. He was like a small DT in the run game when he hit the line. 

11 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Maybe they view him like Hightower from NE. He was like a small DT in the run game when he hit the line. 

Avery is an edge rusher not interior rusher. I found my answer when I hear Hue Jackson talk. He did nothing but talk about how the guy can really get after the QB and how well he gets off the edge and then turned around and said they were going to start him off at Mike.

Typical Hue trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

On 4/28/2018 at 8:43 PM, TheeRealDeal said:

Why is Genard Avery listed at ILB? I never watched him before an hour ago but every highlight and youtube video I have found he clearly plays OLB and up on the LOS. He is built like James Harrison and plays a lot like him as well. I would say a more athletic less powerful James Harrison.

I don’t know if he has James Harrison’s strength yet, but he was a state powerlifting champion in HS.

Good comp.

Archived