Adrenaline_Flux

With the 230th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Leon Jacobs, LB, Wisconsin

Nice.  Love this pick.  Really good value, and a good player who should fit really well as a SAM for us.  He might need a little bit of work, but tons of athleticism and a little bit of pass rushing ability too.  I liked him a lot higher than this.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Definitely a SAM.

Yeah, i don't really see him projecting as an "Edge" guy.  I think that's probably why he slipped as far as he did.  Don't think he's really got the pass rushing juice to be a pure 3-4 rush LBer or DE, but has a lot of that sort of skillset to him.  A bit of a LBer/EDGE "tweener".  Should work nicely for us though, and has all the athleticism they need to mold him into a solid starting SAM.  Which ain't bad for a late round pick imo.

Very raw prospect will take a couple of yrs to develop he plays too upright and even though he ran a 4.48 his movements are very robotic hopefully he can round into a solid back up in a pinch.. I doubt he'll be anything other than a rotational player.. but he may make plays on special team.

Posted (edited)

Edited by .Buzz

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Looking like Roids right there lol

That is about 95% of people's reaction.  That's also what people said about Frank Thomas, some people just have God given physique that we normal people just can't comprehend lol

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

That is about 95% of people's reaction.  That's also what people said about Frank Thomas, some people just have God given physique that we normal people just can't comprehend lol

I'm jealous. Even with roids, i'd look like a potato

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832