2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

Good, okay.. I see you. More DB measurements coming thru, and I really like this Lukas for a day 3 look.

big drop on flag route Jace.

good, Caleb.. Irv again to the ground, this time unnecessary. good Hock. the rest... NOT SHOWN

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c7ab5114d32305063

Mike Bell. day 2 !!!! or even Battle day 3 !

8 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Good, okay.. I see you. More DB measurements coming thru, and I really like this Lukas for a day 3 look.

big drop on flag route Jace.

good, Caleb.. Irv again to the ground, this time unnecessary. good Hock. the rest... NOT SHOWN

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c7ab5114d32305063

Mike Bell. day 2 !!!! or even Battle day 3 !

Fan of Mike Bell. Great size and length. 

So why the heck are the Cards looking at a QB? What happened with Rosen that there is a belief they'll jump ship after year 1? Also where did Murray come from? I don't remember hearing his name before I left. He must have lit it up on the back half of the season.

Custis - 4.51

Dixon - 4.41 

Dulin - 4.46

Durante - 4.55

Furgeson - 4.50

3 minutes ago, Geek said:

So why the heck are the Cards looking at a QB? What happened with Rosen that there is a belief they'll jump ship after year 1? Also where did Murray come from? I don't remember hearing his name before I left. He must have lit it up on the back half of the season.

Always about dem QBs. Rosen had a rough year, but didn't watch much to say, of him. Not much good stuff on O around him to succeed yr 1, so not a surprise. No idea if AZ is really that unhappy with him or in love with Murray. Could all be smoke and mirrors to get a trade bite for #1 overall. Could be a new HC that just wants "his own guy." idk

mecole hardman runs 4.36.. many of these recent guys, not much idea of who they are.

Was surprised that Godwin ran a... 4.6 was it? 

Kelvin Harmon baby, wut ya got????  = woah, 4.61 ? 

NK Harry = 4.9, hmmmm

Lil Jordan Humphrey with 4.79

Parris Campbell unofficially a 40 inch vertical and a 11 foot, 3 inch broad jump.

Trace McSorley asked to perform DB workout at NFL Combine

^ lmao !!!! cuz he sucks at throwing the ball.

4.5 flats for both AJ Brown and Butler and 4.37 on Parris' second run

10 minutes ago, Geek said:

Okay since you are equivalent of a man that just went into a three month coma and just woke up, let me try to break it down for you:

The Cardinals fired their head coach Wilks and hired former Texas Tech head coach Kliff Kingsbury. He is a BIG fan of Murray and even said last year when they were facing Oklahoma that if he had the #1 pick in the draft, he would take Murray. So fast forward a few months, and Murray did indeed light it up this year in route to winning the Heisman throphy and is getting a lot of #1 overall pick love. But it was also unknown just up until a month ago if Murray would go the NFL route or go play for the Athletics in the MLB as he was a first round pick. A lot of drama went on there but he ended up picking football. The Cardinals publicly have said they stand behind Rosen and he is their guys blah blah...Unlike a few days ago when their GM said, yes, Rosen is our guy, FOR NOW. And now all the talk at the combine is Murray will be the #1 pick. 

Hope this clears stuff up for you. Any other questions? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There's nobody that's crushing this combine more than Butler at this point. 

He's been my guy (2nd behind Hollywood Brown of course) all along, but my wish of him dropping to the 2nd round doesn't seem likely now. Almost surely he goes in the first round right? Has the film and now the measurables to back up his freak status. 

Archived